mediafile54291bt1.jpg

mediafile54288gx3.jpg

mediafile54292mv3.jpg

mediafile54296wf5.jpg

mediafile54299on5.jpg

mediafile54303jp1.jpg

mediafile54297ot9.jpg

mediafile54301eu7.jpg

For the most part, I like it. A lot of the same stuff, but it looks good. Reminds me of SS06, but less colorful. Some washes are being brought back (nikki six, 2nd black, black bullet,etc.) but there are like sweatpants and those other weird things (look sort of like dress pants with two belts?). They have most of the same tops, too.

I don't know the artist they're working with on this collection as of now, but I know the tee's and stuff will have roses breaking out of asphalt as the pattern on them this season (like in the tee above).

Oh good lord, whyyy are we waaiting. That ^^^ t-shirt rocks.

Can anyone (Cult?) compare the fit of the Nikki Sixx with that of the Black Bullitt? I wear a 30 in the black bullitt but the nikki sixxs have that stretch element, so mabye worth sizing down a size.

Thanks.

After looking through the photos again, I agree that the jeans and tees where it's at. I'm not too fond of those sweats or the dress pants. The jacket looks pretty nice though. Overall, Vulture Culture seems to be the best collection for a variety of pieces. I must also comment on how bad the jeans are fitting this model; the model from the 2004 website had the best fits.

Oh good lord, whyyy are we waaiting. That ^^^ t-shirt rocks.

Can anyone (Cult?) compare the fit of the Nikki Sixx with that of the Black Bullitt? I wear a 30 in the black bullitt but the nikki sixxs have that stretch element, so mabye worth sizing down a size.

Thanks.

nikkis have zero stretch.

100% cotton; same as your blackies.

I wonder what this guy has against his balls:

mediafile54299on5.jpg

those really dont look very tight to me. he could probably let em sag a bit but this whole "pull your pants down so they sag like slimane" thing is getting old. some wear it well but let your jeans fall wear they fall. when people are pulling their jeans down on purpose it looks pretty sloppy and silly imo.

those really dont look very tight to me. he could probably let em sag a bit but this whole "pull your pants down so they sag like slimane" thing is getting old. some wear it well but let your jeans fall wear they fall. when people are pulling there jeans down on purpose it looks pretty sloppy and silly imo.

I wasn't saying that everyones jeans should sag, its all a matter of personal taste and fits your body type. what I was referring to was that to me it seems like in that pic the jeans are pulled way above his normal waistline.

for example if you compare them to the last pic of the series, the washed grey ones.

I wasn't saying that everyones jeans should sag, its all a matter of personal taste and fits your body type. what I was referring to was that to me it seems like in that pic the jeans are pulled way above his normal waistline.

for example if you compare them to the last pic of the series, the washed grey ones.

technically, the jeans in this pic are closer to the natural wasitline, which was "normal" until about 10-15 years ago. personally, I'm ready to say good-bye to lowrise jeans.

what I was referring to was that to me it seems like in that pic the jeans are pulled way above his normal waistline.

Pants in europe in general have been making a move towards being high waisted for some time now. Check the last few Acne seasons for examples. Not sure if I like it but I guess change was coming sooner or later?

Pants in europe in general have been making a move towards being high waisted for some time now. Check the last few Acne seasons for examples. Not sure if I like it but I guess change was coming sooner or later?

yea and cheap monday makes those mom jeans :(

but anyways, I was just stating my opinion that I dont like the look..

[img.]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5121/mediafile54303jp1.jpg[/img]

i like the way the jacket looks, i just kinda wish it wasnt denim.

also, i just ordered a pair of hoboken sugars. the guy over the phone told me they're like the nikki sixx, but with orange weft. i thought it was supposed to be brown?

would be about three sizes too big for you anyway, just saying so you wont make that mistake you did last time ;)