DC people: new denim bar location

startmeup

i went into the denim bar in arlington today to get look at some julian reds, only to find that they had shipped all of their slim mens denim to a new location:

Cordell Ave. and Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda MD. sorry for no zipcode, only wrote down the intersection.

the salesperson also told me that they might be getting iron army in soon.

i went into the denim bar in arlington today to get look at some julian reds, only to find that they had shipped all of their slim mens denim to a new location:

Cordell Ave. and Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda MD. sorry for no zipcode, only wrote down the intersection.

the salesperson also told me that they might be getting iron army in soon.

most of the slim fits he speaks of are just the Julian Red Drys, all apc is still at arlington, as well as half of the nudie stock, as well as all the lvc.

joey, is the iron army thing legit?

they've spoken to mauro several times, i love the line but its up to him its a maybe, as for the apcs they will be available at bethesda as well, there are new cures and hipsters at bethesda currently, new shipment of new standards just arrived

all APC new cures are in bethesda, I got mine there last week. If I understand what I was told right, they're going to base their internet sales out of bethesda so that location will have a better selection of all jeans ready to ship.

correct, but a large selection of dry apc, nudies, lvc, kicking mule, rag & bone and more is at arlington and will be there

curious... why bethesda? is it more for the women's market? and what happened with all the non-denim clothing db had last year?

bethesda, because its a great opertunity, its an untapped area in the dc region with only a very few boutiques and not a single one for men in the area to speak of. as for the clothing, just keep checking back, bethesda just got a lot of Surface To Air Paris, and both stores will be receiving plently of clothing over the next few weeks.

^^ agreed but still db is a totally different experience and enviroment, bethesda was a natural choice because of the fact that in bethesda there isnt much other than the resturant/bar scene and some limited retail it was a great opertunity and is a fun area.

i think bethesda was a good choice...not much like that around there, its what was needed.

i hope the store does well and i should be stopping in tomorrow (friday) afternoon, and if not then, then saturdayy..

what are the store hours for bethesda?

i think bethesda was a good choice...not much like that around there, its what was needed.

i hope the store does well and i should be stopping in tomorrow (friday) afternoon, and if not then, then saturdayy..

what are the store hours for bethesda?

10-9 M-Sat. 12-6 Sun.