FS: Ironheart 634S 31x32

Denim Phenom

I paid $300 for these and have hardly worn them so i'd like to get $250 for them. These are way too tight on me and don't want to wait around for them to stretch out. I'm willing to except trades for other size 31 denim. All lowballs will be ignored.

Tag size says 31x34 but I had them special hemmed to a 32in. length. Measurements are below. These are the 21oz. selvedge pair by the way.

Apparently, since it's been brought to my attention, you can get these jeans from 2000db for $217 so i'll drop to the price to $210 if anyone wants to bite now.

If not, i'll hold on to them.

32 inch waist

32 inch length

10.5 inch rise

8.25 in leg opening

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

They are measured 16 in. across flat, so yeah. What you said.

They came from Ironheart chain stitched. You can request to get a shorter than 34 length from them.

I shipped a pair of jeans airmail to Australia today and it came to $15 so i'm guessing it would be that much to Alberta.

buy my jeans or trade me something.

Well, you said that all lowballs will be ignored, and you have not really explained what that is, is it anything below your price?

I am not going to buy them for $250 but would think that we could work something out if you were willing to budge.

Remember, that these are not new AND worn.

Well, you said that all lowballs will be ignored, and you have not really explained what that is, is it anything below your price?

I am not going to buy them for $250 but would think that we could work something out if you were willing to budge.

Remember, that these are not new AND worn.

Lowballs is the guys who offered $220 for these when they are worth more than that. $250 is a really good price for these because they are originally $300. These have been worn out of the house once and I really shouldn't have to justify why I want $250 for them.

Either you want to pay that or you don't. I know what my product is worth.

• 2 weeks later...
Lowballs is the guys who offered $220 for these when they are worth more than that. $250 is a really good price for these because they are originally $300. These have been worn out of the house once and I really shouldn't have to justify why I want $250 for them.

Either you want to pay that or you don't. I know what my product is worth.

I'm sorry to hijiack your thread but who will buy those for 250 usd when we can have it new for 270 usd shipped to usa...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=4099

You can buy them for 2000db service also cause they only cost 25200 yen in japan.

Today exchange rate is 217.429 USD, so I guess it will be almost the same price for every size for new one shipped from japan with ems...

The problem is not how much you spend for them but how much they cost regard of their conditon.. plus you get them hemmed....

I'm sorry to hijiack your thread but who will buy those for 250 usd when we can have it new for 270 usd shipped to usa...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=4099

You can buy them for 2000db service also cause they only cost 25200 yen in japan.

Today exchange rate is 217.429 USD, so I guess it will be almost the same price for every size for new one shipped from japan with ems...

The problem is not how much you spend for them but how much they cost regard of their conditon.. plus you get them hemmed....

Thanks for the advice. These jeans came hemmed from Ironheart. So technically speaking, they came that way.

I'll drop the price to $210 then if that makes you happy.

Obviously not, or these would not still be for sale.

Why, aren't you funny, douche.

Thanks for the advice. These jeans came hemmed from Ironheart. So technically speaking, they came that way.

I'll drop the price to $210 then if that makes you happy.

Why, aren't you funny, douche.

You need to work on your hustling skills. Talking shit to your potential customers, embarrasing pricing, and subtle persuations like "buy from me", "purchase" etc.