FS: Acronym WS-J1A jacket, Cheap Monday jeans etc

Guest fat_cap

Guest fat_cap

For Sale:

Acronym WS-J1A - Windstopper INTEROPS jacket - large.

Bought from The Glade last year, and, as always these sold out almost straight away everywhere.

Hard Shell, goretex windproof jacket - is made to the highest specifications as you would expect from Acronym.

Jacket is in immaculate condition as I have only worn it literally 3 times -both detachable belts are still present but only one is pictured, still have plastic bag wrapper it came in... can post more pics if needed.

Looking for £350 - will be putting it on the Bay on Saturday if theres no takers here. Will throw in a third arm pocket bag free (cost around 360 new - still have reciepts and bags etc)to anyone of here or the other forums I post on gets it before EBAY.

jkt_front2.JPG

jktbk.JPG

Third Arm pocket bag

pocket.JPG

Also for sale is a pair of Cheap Monday NO666 japanese blue dry A jeans - 32W 34L. Worn once to try them on but they aren't really my style - still with tags etc.

NO666_japanese_blue_dry_A.jpg

jns_bk.JPG

jns_half.JPG

£30 - will probably also end up on the BAY if there are no takers from here.

Will be posting more stuff up in the next couple of days.

[EDIT] Shit - sorry for the double post - mods - please feel free to delete the other thread.

Guest fat_cap

Yes the jacket is meant to be symmetrical like that. Not sure of exact measurements as Im not at home at the minute but I guess they would be pretty similar to the GT-J9TS XCR Tec Sys Acronym Jacket that is on the Glade at the moment. Will be able to get proper measurements tonight though if you are interested.

Jacket is still for sale due to time wasters.

Guest fat_cap

@Spike - yeah sorry I did - just waiting for someone to get back to me about the jacket and someone else made a higher offer for the bag. Feel free to PM me back and highball their offer though and I'll see what I can do.