alife sample sale

rabka

Most of the apparel goes on sale. I dont remember if the denim did last time, but all the sweats and tees were available. Shoes is pretty hit or miss, they have it arranged in sections by size, so less popular sizes have better selections in general. Definitely worth going more than once, the stock changes.

stock changes everyday

so do you think its better to go on thursday or friday??

this really shouldnt be a non-issue but on thursday i have a meeting with my faculty mentor and friday i have an ernst and young recruiting thing...and sunday a huge exam....i can still fit going to alife into my schedule but theres so much shittttt going onnnnnn

the alife shoes dont seem to have enough of a commodity for people to fake them.

they are fairly easy to obtain wiht a lot of online store carrying them.

as for apparals, havent seen any fakes, but to be honest lol i wouldnt have the knowlege to distinguish a fake or not

as far as i know, alife hasn't ever been faked. and it isnt really a commodity thing, its the fact that most of their stuff isn't made in places where the counterfeit business primarily operates out of. why're all those cheap dunks coming out of china? cause nike's factories are in china.

Just came from there it wasn't too impressive. Clothing slection was really blah, I was looking at big sizes but there was almost no sweatshirts and the Tees were mostly the same stuff they've been trying to get rid of for the last few sales. Lots of shoes but nothing very good IMO, seamless AF1's, lots of runners, some RTFT stuff if you like those.

The sale back in the spring was way better, but it's still worth a look if your down there, maybe they'll put some better stuff out for the weekend.

Like I said, I was looking at XL stuff but there were very few sweats, mostly old ones that have been around a few sales if you catch my drift. I didn't look to see which RTFT's they had, but most of the kicks they had out were the less popular colorways and models. The only non shoe/shirt stuff I saw was a set of some vinyl toys, but I couldn't tell you what they were. No hats/prints/pillows etc.

went there today i was pretty pissed

clothing section was blah. shirts sucked...the only decent sweats were xxl. and there were like only 3 of them. i got a Large crew neck, its ok. shoes were all 30 percent off...they had some of the hybrid air max ones. a lot of regular dunks and af1s. not really good at all.

then i went to supreme and got an all black box logo new era

probably not worth it if you're looking for alife clothing. tons and tons of generic nikes though.

no new era's amongst the hats.

it was the type of sale where you buy something just because its onsale and you dont want to have wasted your time, not because you actually want it.

i went early yesterday, and yeah, it was underwhelming.

came away with a few nice bits, specifically an ooooolllld

Alife shirt I'd always wanted, a navy blue thermal, and strangely

enough, a Perks and Mini long-sleeve military shirt made of

ripstop material.

Shitty shoe selection- there are a few Nordic pack dunks

though, didn't those just come out recently?