The Foo Fighters were just in my house

truestorytravis

So, I was practicing with my band and we heard a lot of banging on the door and windows. We thought it was random drunks or even the cops coming to ticket us. Nope, Dave Grohl and co. walked in our door, sat down and listened to us play a song. Whoa.

ps. Grohl looked great in a slim (edit: pea coat), dark pants and a pair of suede chukkas. very superfuture.

i remember reading dave grohl only wears japanese levi's because he hates the antifit of american made ones. thats a true story btw

Unless you're fucking 'true story' travis I don't give a shit whether or not you've been told it's true, it might as well be a lie.

Rock on, Travis.

On a side note, that's pretty awesome to both the japanese jeans thing and the original story.

Did you know she turned down the opportunity to do a Playboy shoot? It was something about not wanting to sign nude pictures of herself and being known for her naked body rather than her music. I almost tore my hair out when I read that. Now that I've thought about it though, I'm not sure I would really like to see her spread eagle as a centerfold; respect, integrity, blah blah blah. I'm still a little sad she didn't do it, though. . .

Sidenote: She's 36 and I think she looks great.

Both the Foo Fighters and Neko stories are true, england. The Neko thing actually came from an interview she did with Playboy, but our run-in with the Foo was both real and surreal. As I was playing, I thought I was dreaming because that was the only logical explanation for why they would be in my house and listening to us. Come to find out they had been wandering around the neighborhood (slightly toasted) after their show with Dylan and heard us playing. We live about a block from the Kohl Center where they played.

Both the Foo Fighters and Neko stories are true, england. The Neko thing actually came from an interview she did with Playboy, but our run-in with the Foo was both real and surreal. As I was playing, I thought I was dreaming because that was the only logical explanation for why they would be in my house and listening to us. Come to find out they had been wandering around the neighborhood (slightly toasted) after their show with Dylan and heard us playing. We live about a block from the Kohl Center where they played.

He heh, I believed you man. That is a pretty awesome story.

In person shes beautiful, fuck face.

Oh yeeaaahhh? Have you met her? Or did you see her on the Tee-vee? Cause when I met her last year........she looked like a man. :D

2ugiijk.jpg

"OK, so Michael Jackson didn't come over to use my bathroom......but his sister did!"