Viktor & Rolf H&M

rocker4life

uniqlo will smash h&m

Truth.

I was actually thinking about that the other day.I like more of the clean cut and simple stuff at Uniqlo more than most of the stuff at H&M.That and every H&M I have been to has been a complete mess.

That and the Uniqlo birthday sales isn't too shabby.:)

very, very disappointing. very, very overpriced, assuming that the quality of the product is closer to H & M's standards than Viktor & Rolf's.

I like the pea coat, maybe, and the arrow crew neck, maybe.

Is it only coming to NYC stores? This might be worth picking over in lesser-trafficked

H&M's in the suburbs, if it makes it out to LI / NJ.

i agree that uniqlo has way better quality but they still don't have the selection. i buy all my basic t's, hoodies, long sleeves, socks at uniqlo but if i want to get cheap, well cut dress pants for work i go to h&m. same with dress shirts, uniqlo has only few to choose from, h&m has many different models. i don't buy blazers at neither but from what i saw h&m ones were better than uniqlo. on the other hand uniqlo has really nice cardigans.

Is it me or does their women's stuff seem to be always better?

always, no matter what. their womenswear is ten times better than menswear, in every single department. i'm always arguing the point that men have a harder time shopping for clothes not because they hate shopping, but because there aren't as many options for guys out there. a chick can shop in the shittiest, cheapest store and still put together something fashionable. men don't ever have that option.

Uniqlo doesn't seem to have a lot of variety from what I've seen. I agree with polishmike that H&M has way more models.

the flagship opening in a week should have the type of variety that rivals H & M.

so far, the capsule stores in NYC have been really basic, and the Jersey stores

aren't considered flagships, so they don't receive as wide a range of clothes, as

far as i know.