Viktor & Rolf H&M

rocker4life

same here, I was in soho today for something else so dropped in the store. The tux was *alright* but they didn't have smaller than a US 44 (wtf?) and everything else was crap. It was a bit of a madhouse- way too many resellers hoarding piles of oversized poor quality crap.

Checked out the collection today in Toronto when I saw the huge crowd inside. Madhouse in there but managed to try on the trench and the black suit. Fit and material were terrible as expected and didn't pick up anything.

did you manage to see/touch any of the men's shoes?

I stopped in the 34 st & Broadway store before work and manage to grab my girl the khaki trench. I have to say the quality is pretty good for the price. The trench is a heavy cotton with covered button and the buckles are also covered.

It was crazy though. The store alarm was going off non-stop and they had to move the display as it almost was destroyed in the rush in the first 2 minutes. So many women grabing up arm fulls of clothes and practically knocking me over along the way (I'm about 6' or 6'1 and I was still no match for them), it was by far worse than any hypbeast sneaker drop. I saw a lot of Japanese and Korean were there buying several of the same pieces. I'm figuring it's probably for resale in Asia as there aren't any H&M's there, right? I'm sure they'll make quite the profit.

the shoes were a pair of dressy shoes and a pair of sneakers. the sneakers were all black i think with gumsole, kinda like the german army sneakers, only in all black. The dress laceups shoes were black and suede grey and round leather laces with wingtip styled toe. they were allright in my opinion.

• 7 months later...

yes, the fuck man why did u bump this because it has nothing to do with normal H&M (which there are threads on)

the HM m65s come in olive, black and maybe grey and they retail under $90 i think (cheaper in states probably)