Does H&M sell a brown toggle parka?

blank

I was shopping today trying on a blazer, and I saw a dude put on a brown, wool-ish toggle coat (medium length, with a hood) and I saw an H&M tag pop out of the top (positive: it was one of the skinny, long blue ones with just an "S" on it). H&M is right next door and I went right over but they didn't have them, said they were sold out but they were sort of unsure whether they even sold one. I go there enough but I hadn't seen this coat there this season.

Has anyone seen this coat at H&M? If so, know how much? AND if you know if your store has one in a medium or large? :)

OR instead, does anyone know where I can get a camel-ish brown toggle coat?

• 4 weeks later...

I got the dark olive Spiewak Nunatak in today. First, it's not anywhere near brown like the picture shows...it's very green, a heathered green, which I didn't want. It also fits really boxy, not slim at all, so it's going back.

Has ANYONE seen a lead on a brown duffle coat this season, ideally something slim? ANYONE?

cosign on the gloverall. DON'T buy one from h & m. it'll be paper thin and probably only 10% wool or something like that.

funny...a couple years ago i was searching high & low for one and ended up paying a ridiculous price for a gloverall at some shop (they were pretty much non-existent around here at the time). now i think every store has a version. i think i even saw one at zara???

funny...a couple years ago i was searching high & low for one and ended up paying a ridiculous price for a gloverall at some shop (they were pretty much non-existent around here at the time). now i think every store has a version. i think i even saw one at zara???

ugh, really? why am i retarded at finding one then? there's no zara near me, unfortunately. any other stores that you can name, mixedup?