Goodfoot X Brknhome tee

notit

those are some ugly tees. brkn home is getting a rep for biting everyone's shit now anyways. one look at their webpage tells and ends the story. finished before they even started, typically canadian.

talking like i know everything about everything, making new subjects every 5 minutes, don't care too much for don't care too much for crap's crap.

brkn home are good peoples.... can't say the same for the rest of these goofball t-shirt companies.... they just re-made that shirt for livestock.... you won't catch me with a sneaker on my tee, but hey, what sells sells...

I AM LEISURE.

KG and JP are amazing. as for biting steez...i am not sure about that but please enlighten me. i dont think people can really go out and make opinions on them b/c i have yet to see an interview with them...or them posted up in all these magazines and whatnot. they don't claim to be huge...or any of that shit. not all the designs are my style but most of them are good. call them what you want...not everyone will like anything. i never even wear graphics on tees. nothing better than a white t-shirt. there's humour in their work, which is needed these days. everyone is too serious and thinking they are the next next best thing.

i was disappointed that they brought back the gum sole tee though...i don't think shirts should be re-issued.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh...no i'm not.

This should be the Super "sh*t" talk board...let's see more action less words people. Easy for everyone else to talk shit but nobody up North seems to wanna make moves...As far as Brknhome is concerned. If you ain't feelin' it, you ain't feelin'g it. I'm cool with that but at least respect the hustle. Graphics is one thing but at least look at what you're buying!!

A) The content behind their graphics is by far a step ahead. They did the original gumsole tee over 2 years ago!! Then the flood of sneaker related ish followed. And the Almighty dollar tee? It's was money!! Or how my b'ball peoples would say..."Cash!".

B) The Goodfoot X Brknhome joint is actually an Air Max 1 as opposed to the original Jordan 1 design the rocked out 2 years ago so it has been updated.

Don't hate...Congratulate or participate!!

GDFT/NOMAD crew are making moves!! Get RIGHT or get LEFT!! Either you're with us or against us and THAT'S MY WORD!!

Sincerely,

A Friend Of Yours

syllable-less? i think it's called vowel-less...and if i can date them back, brkn home came out about 2001 when they did their hand screens or it could even have been late 2000. so that would be well before prps and whomever else followed with their vowel-less names.

i could be wrong on this one but ...

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

This is just speculation, but that AJ1 tee from Brkn home was released immediately after that supreme deck with the AJ1's and AJ3's on it (That famous deck with the red AJ1's, AJ3's and pencil sketches of mountians and clouds etc.etc.), cant remember who the artist was, but the AJ1 shoe concept with the bottom of the sole showing is exactly how the AJ1 on the Brknhome t-shirt is situated. Im not saying he bit the Supreme, but the timing and the images are just to similar