Sites that sell asian style clothes?

laffinxD

They do emulate the west. European luxury brands like Gucci and LV are making huge inroads into Asia. The upper class buy huge amounts of designer suits and accessories, but that market is mostly co-opted by a slightly older generation. I think you are mistaken in thinking that Asians don't covet the western style. If anything it is more prevalent than the Japanese style.

It is only the younger generation that are into Japanese luxury goods, partly because they don't want to look like thier parents who are decked out in LV.

i should have specified in regards to generation. i never once thought that my neighborhood and hectic loving friend from taiwan's grandfather liked the same.

i also mentioned somewhere that "not all" asians were like this.

anyway your comment is valid and helpful for specification purposes and makes this thread alot more easier for reading.

• 3 months later...

-Despite all the economic troubles, Japan has the third largest economy in the world, and has been rich for significantly longer than any other Asian country.

It`s actually the 2nd richest in the world unless you count Europe as one country. But that doesnt necessarily translate to individual wealth because per capita Japanese are a lot further down the list. Outside of Tokyo the standard of living is noticeably lower than most 1st world countries. Some parts of Hokkaido, where I live could easily be mistaken for Chernobyl.

im from H.K, but im @ toronto right now ( for skool)

Hk teenagers style is kinda boring......

if u goto HK right now, u would see 8 out of 10 teenager( boy) r wearing blazer+ hoddie+501+converse/sneaker~

lots of Bape, undercoverism, CdG etc......i dunno y though.....we have so many store there, like a.p.c , agnes b , dior homme, GDC, etc .......but they just like to dress the same...sigh.......

im from H.K, but im @ toronto right now ( for skool)

Hk teenagers style is kinda boring......

if u goto HK right now, u would see 8 out of 10 teenager( boy) r wearing blazer+ hoddie+501+converse/sneaker~

lots of Bape, undercoverism, CdG etc......i dunno y though.....we have so many store there, like a.p.c , agnes b , dior homme, GDC, etc .......but they just like to dress the same...sigh.......

haha i felt that too...

I'm in $111.

Does anyone want to organize a bulk order with me? You pay for your items and shipping, and I reship them to you when I receive them? This way we can achieve a $500 minimum without having to spend that much individually... Shoot me a pm.

Post right here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22750

Does anyone want to organize a bulk order with me? You pay for your items and shipping, and I reship them to you when I receive them? This way we can achieve a $500 minimum without having to spend that much individually... Shoot me a pm.