Is anyone doing a shopping service for the US?

Guest Berget__

yes it would be an awesome idea to have supershopping agents from all around the world.

i think the standard service fee should be 10% unless it is something very hard to get (limited) then it should be at the discretion of the supershopper. 10% is what xcoldricex used, what 200db uses, horriblyjinx and myself, i have no problem with it being the standard for superfuture.

poopie, since you started the thread, could you edit the key guys into it? otherwise it might get a bit messy if people start replying there.

coldrice, dark, 2000db, Spike and Berget to start with

oh and I dont think its for us to determine what they charge, its for them to decide.

i can buy stuff in germany...if anyone is interested

another way to handle customs´:

if you have a total of 300$ for example, make 2 money transfers ( 70$ and 230$ )

print out the receipt for the 70$...show them to the guys at customs......so you have to pay customs but less than you would have to

it works best of course when your order value ( marked on the shippment) matches your receipt!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This idea worked well, but buyer beware. A member of this forum went through with one deal with me which went smooth, but has now dropped of the planet with about US$120 of mine. No replies to my multiple pm's and yet they continue to be active on this forum.

So just a heads up, research who you deal with.

Cheers

This idea worked well, but buyer beware. A member of this forum went through with one deal with me which went smooth, but has now dropped of the planet with about US$120 of mine. No replies to my multiple pm's and yet they continue to be active on this forum.

So just a heads up, research who you deal with.

Cheers

which member? would help to mention so others will know, how else can anyone research as you mentioned?

• 10 months later...