Start a Clothing Company

graphrhythm

I don't need a lecture from you on how to post, or what my first post should or shouldn't say.

Like I said, AA is what I use for my women's baby doll tees. Did I mention "men's"? No I didn't.

Sounds like you speak from experience on the "homo cut".

graphrhythm I would listen to JUPAFETT. JUPAFETT sounds like an expert in this area.

-soh

american apparel shirts are iite, but it really depends on your target consumer.

if you are selling to a primarily gay audience AA is the way to go.

if not, AAA & Gildan (6.1 heavyweight) are both good options.

Id bet that if I held up a bunch of different blank shirts without tags, most of these cats hating on AA wouldnt even know whats what. AA shirts feel really soft...

FIRST POST HOLLERRRRR

Your going to need a lot of time and money to start your clothing company, save up then quit your day job/school. If you have "skills" you wont need anything else besides the cash.

You have to get really into it or it aint gonna work. Dont expect to make any money for about 2-3 seasons.

AAA all the way! Pro Club is aight too..

CLOWN TRIGGER

yea, who are your consumers and what direction you're going towards. do a research.

those guys are quite right, go for AAA or any brands which carries nice weight and thickness.

whatever thinner will be a waste of time. consumers are picky now, nice design + shitty fabric = you're fuckd. details = quality, so to speak.

and yes, you will need hell lotsa money...my game for AAA/anvil

Edited by script on Mar 24, 2005 at 10:19 PM

Edited by script on Mar 24, 2005 at 10:20 PM