FS: New April 77 grey colordrives sizes 28 and 29!

cristeza

April 77 grey colordrives.....

Sizes:

1. 28 actual measurements, waist: 28.5â€, rise: 9â€, inseam: 33â€, leg opening: 6â€

2. 29- actual measurements, waist: 30, rise: 9â€, inseam: 33â€, leg opening: 6â€

$145 each

I only accept paypal. Shipping in the US is $10 which includes delivery confirmation.

International shipping is $17. Canada is $13.

colordrives.JPG

colordrives%202.JPG

colordrives%203.JPG

colordrives%204.JPG

Do you still have the 28's, and do they fit a lot tighter than the 29's when you tried them on? Cause I have 28's in the Overdrives, and they fit tight. When I ordered the Colordrives I got a 29 to give me alittle more room, but the Colordrives were huge. Alot bigger than a 29 in the Overdrives would fit in a 29 I think. Thanks!

Do you still have the 28's, and do they fit a lot tighter than the 29's when you tried them on? Cause I have 28's in the Overdrives, and they fit tight. When I ordered the Colordrives I got a 29 to give me alittle more room, but the Colordrives were huge. Alot bigger than a 29 in the Overdrives would fit in a 29 I think. Thanks!

these would be perfect for you. they are a little tighter than the 28 overdrives, but luckily have stretch.