can someone turn up the volume on superfuture?

stickykrylon

the problem lies with the fact that registration on here is too easy and moderation is next to nil. a lot of people hiding behind newbie accounts to post e-beef is really getting old.

I was a target cause I'm a fashion misfit

and the outfit that I'm wearing brothers dissing it

I think there probably are a lot of people on this board that have stuff to add or are involved in what is being discussed. I dont really know who 99% of the poeple on here are but I am sure that some know what they are talking about. I just wish that it could be more of a discussion area rather than a contest between anonymous members to see who knows more about a particular issue. Too much bickering.

I dont really know how to solve it but as ridiculous as it seems, i think if more people knew who eachother were then things would go smoother around here. Maybe there would be a level of respect amoung members that would lead to discussions. I dont know? Just a thought...

I guess the point is don't talk about your new brand, Supreme, or Bape and everything is cool.

It's Red Motherfucking Foxxworth coming straight from VA, and I've been known to make the hoes bounce it up and down like the WNBA

I see what you are saying if people knew eachother then theywouldnt feel free to say what they really wanted. I agree in a way but I dont think that really plays out here. I think people are more apt to use anonimity to just talk shit and create a mess of posts that dont mean anything. I think that also makes a lot of people not want to ask questions or contribute because they know it wont go any where.

Being a new kid on the block.. .I like this place over the past few years I have started to develop my likes and dislikes of different brands and have been trying to branch out more to different brands that fewer people know of... And not trying to Jump on the BAPE bandwagon that just hit NYC... But you never... Know

So don’t knock to hard on the New kids some of use might have something good to say and not be here for all the hype of the followers...

I use to have a life before i joined the music industry

They should make some of the OG's moderators... Cause the two dudes are trying to run the site and moderate the boards all at once. That's a workout.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

yep. we both agree and are making changes. its been on our priority lists.

check the NEW updated homepage of supertalk......

supertalk has hit new lows in the past week or so

time for a tweak

wayne

supercop1

• 2 years later...