New Hundreds

turcy.

Ive got to say that Im a little let down as well, I have been following the hundreds for a long time now and have picked up a few great tees but the past few seasons have been a bit weak.

I do kindof like the "stay hungry" tee because that is a great motto to live by and the graphic is done well however I think the font selection is so so.

I dont think they have fallen off completely yet.

I have to agree with everyone so far and say it is nothing spectacular, that's for sure. It doesn't take much design sense to put safety pins scattered on a hoodie and tee. Luckily for them thier name sells products for them, they could make an all all-over-print hoodie with balls all over and people would buy.

wow.. how incredibly uninspiring in every way.

I agree, but it's their style though, honestly. Theyre going back to their favorite things, which aren't exactly my favorites, nor most peoples.

Can running this kind of streetwear brand even be called designing? How long can it possibly take to come up with this stuff, especially when everything is just a variation on what everybody else is doing?

From what I can see the entire "culture" is a bunch of labels circle jerking each other and throwing parties while giving "mad props" to thier buddies X and Y because "they've been in the game" since whenever.

Anytime I see a pic of any streetwear designers gathering I think this is what a color blind frat party must look like. I know I'm a big hater.

I agree, but it's their style though, honestly. Theyre going back to their favorite things, which aren't exactly my favorites, nor most peoples.

so what you're saying is that their style is kind of uninspired?

i can understand why this brand isn't one of your favorites. the hundreds is SO fucking tired.