FS: NB x Stussy x Mad Hectic Mt580 CR

Westbrook

wow, you're so anti...if I decide I dont care about brands or rarity, can I just buy some pbjs for $25? how about an hermes cashmere blazer for $5.50? yeah, brands dont affect me at all...

i don't want to muck up your thread, so this is the last thing i'll say (and i do hope you find someone to buy 'em).

that said, i don't really follow your logic, and i think you misrepresent what i said. for me, there's no value added to an admittedly quality product (whether it's a pair of NBs, or PBJs or a cashmere blazer) by tacking on a few extra names to the label or stamping an "X out of 1000" sticker on the box. the shoes are quality shoes, yes, but a standard colorway constructed using the exact same methods and materials sells for less than a third of what you're asking. this is something i will never understand.

brands, in certain instances, anyway, can be a good indicator or quality, etc.

tacked-on collabo brand names are just an indicator of inflated hype, imho

fair enough, I agree with you to a point. And as much as I think "hype" has gotten out of control these days, there is something to be said for an item not easily procured--especially one so profoundly beautful as these (imo). I'd wear the hell out of them if they didnt squeeze my feet like courtney love all wrapped up in duct tape and thrown in the back of a pickup truck...anyway, it's all love.