raw skinny jeans

junglejane

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you tried the new gap womens skinny? they look like apc denim, med rise (at least for girl's jeans) but they are stretch. size 6 has a 6.5 inch hem and the hems are progressively smaller as you go down. cant beat them for $50 bucks. i have a pair and i love them.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=15622&pid=380714

mine.

1002687of3.jpg

they are worth a look although im not sure they have gap in italia

closeup of denim.

bjh9.jpg

i usually hate the gap. but these are really good for the price. if you not hurting for $$$ you could just get some new cures

after posting here for a while i've begun to dislike celebrity brands, for some reason. now i'm more inclined to buy apc or nudie or something not as diffused as 7FAM or R/R.....i've been influenced by superfuture.

and i love those workshop jeans that canice mentioned... how might i get ahold of a pair? doesn't look like the website has an online store...

you mean TG?

http://www.workshop.co.nz/

this nz company does some good drys for the ladies, has a lycra content so you can get them real tight and they dont bag/sag out, still perfoms same as 100% cotton for wears etc

mon-001.jpg

my workshops lastyear... not sure what this seasons ones specs are, but mine are zip fly, 8" rise at front, 7" cuff and they have a curved waist band so they sit in snug over hips

ok... usually i dont like UO... but they have what youre looking for. thier house brand makes a raw skinny jean, and it looks pretty fucking good. nice color, nice irregular denim, and makes your ass look good. should be fairly cheap too. light blue weft also, so that should be interesting a few months down the line. my friend just got a pair and i was drooling the entire time she was wearing them.

youre welcome