A.P.C. jacket Opinion

Lucas

It's not a very nice jacket in person and it's definitely not winter weight. It was in the first group of things on their site back in August so it's definitely in the Fall range, rather than Winter stuff.

There are better options out there, especially at that price. Personally I don't like the pullover style, it gives me flashbacks to the year 1992 when everybody was wearing those NFL team jackets.

Something similar, wearable in cold weather, with a bit more versatility would be a surplus N-2B or a fashion remake N-2B. There tons of those out there and look better than the APC piece.

thanks for the responses

i was thinking about copin some ill shit like this right here except PACO BRAND

throwbackstarterjackets_scaled.jpg

rockin it wit some mint flammin backpocked dragon 8 ball jncos ultra wide leg

and pair air force ones or white dirty dada spinnaz like i saw hangin off tha bus stop schedule sign

peep tiz fLy GeAr

what a deal daWg!:cool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-pc-HUGE-LOT-BOYS-14-16-BILLABONG-QUICKSILVER_W0QQitemZ230036167493QQihZ013QQcategoryZ15620QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jesus christ, those APC's are tight.

Your jacket is giving me flashbacks to hanging out with the white trash kids in detention during most of middle school. Some kids had some impressive little street pharmacies in those enormous front pockets, ahaha.

holy shit, some grandmama's....holy fuck....that fit is insane, really post the entire thing in WDYWT...

I would if only it were real. I don't have the balls to actually try that get-up.

The coat I've had since like 4th grade, the hat was a goodwill find (also og Starter), and the shoes I don't actually have. If I could find those or preferably Aerojets I'd grab them, but it's not high priority.

I'd settle for grape Vs too. Size 9 if anyone wants to help out...

• 3 weeks later...

there's a few military jackets this season. Loving my belted M65 right now in the 50 degree'ish weather; any colder and it will get put away til spring, really. :(

There's also distressed canvas military jacket in khaki, navy, and green, with a grey button-in pile fur liner, it's about 320 Euro or so, I think. Very warm, I'd imagine, a bit bulky too. Perhaps this is a new store exclusive...

funny I was just at the APC store the other day and I tried it on

I liked it alot nice fit plus it had drawstrings at the bottom if I wanted it to look more fitted

not quite sure if Ii wanted to spend that much on a coat that wasn’t a real wintercoat I was sort of stuck between that coat and APC's leather bomber

it wasn’t like Northface warm but i think you would be fine with a sweater underneath plus the fur at the neck will keep you extra warm

it was a pain to take off and put on though