WTB: guide to getting laid in japan.

red

There is actually a site that one of my buddies used to look at all the time. It is basically a forum/messageboard as well as site guides to getting laid in virtually every major city in the world, as well as countries as a whole (what bars to go to, etc.). Let me see if I can scrounge it up...............

.......well, actually, if it is for you Red, it might be hopeless anyways.\

Aha, here is one of the sites:

[mod edit]

Although this seems to mostly be about finding hookers.....whelp, you gotta start somewhere.

There is actually a site that one of my buddies used to look at all the time. It is basically a forum/messageboard as well as site guides to getting laid in virtually every major city in the world, as well as countries as a whole (what bars to go to, etc.). Let me see if I can scrounge it up...............

.......well, actually, if it is for you Red, it might be hopeless anyways.\

Aha, here is one of the sites:

[mod edit] link removed

Although this seems to mostly be about finding hookers.....whelp, you gotta start somewhere.

that site tried to send me a torjan virus !!!

i certainly hopes no one takes this seriously.

in fact, i hope no one takes ANYTHING i say seriously.

Don't worry we don't! But seriously, you're Okinawan! Girls in Japan LOVE you guys. You should no problem getting girls man!

tijuana mexico, whore house ADALITAS with over 150 to 200 mexican girls EVERY night. the girls range from a 7.5 to a perfect 10 (think eva longoria/selma hyak) with about 85% of them being over an 8.

the price is

11 bucks for the room.

1 dollar tip for the janitor.

$60 for the fuck - you get: a blow job & you get to cum. AND get to fuck the chick till you cum again. 30 mins. If she likes you then she'll keep you fuckin.

total:

$72

If the chick is cool she might offer you a joint too.

you can bargan down the fuck to $50 but the 8's and up wont ussually go for that unless its a slow night. the club is packed with americans, if your from san diego i garuntee you will run into someone you know or went to high school with every time. On even a monday night there are about 100 to 150 girls runnin round the club, and bout 200 to 250 americans there. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week all year round. Of course u use a condom, the girls carry them with them.

tijuana mexico, whore house ADALITAS with over 150 to 200 mexican girls EVERY night. the girls range from a 7.5 to a perfect 10 (think eva longoria/selma hyak) with about 85% of them being over an 8.

the price is

11 bucks for the room.

$60 for the fuck - you get: a blow job & you get to cum. AND get to fuck the chick till you cum again. 30 mins. If she likes you then she'll keep you fuckin.

total:

$72

Getting an STD... Priceless

you can bargan down the fuck to $50 but the 8's and up wont ussually go for that unless its a slow night. the club is packed with americans, if your from san diego i garuntee you will run into someone you know or went to high school with every time. On even a monday night there are about 100 to 150 girls runnin round the club, and bout 200 to 250 americans there. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week all year round. Of course u use a condom, the girls carry them with them.

Guest jmatsu

the price is

11 bucks for the room.

total:

$72

isn't this thread the guide to getting laid in japan? congrats. you're a super-expert at paying for sex in a 3rd world country.