CULTIZM online store

Tisswat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up.. Cultizm just opened an online store. Lots of LVC and Nudie: http://www.cultizm.com. Prices are pretty reasonable as far as I can tell (Nudie prices are a bit higher than elsewhere in Europe). Still, might be interesting for some.

oh, we are impressed! thanks very much for this. about the prices, we ship worldwide for free. so it seems to be expansive, but we deliver to the US within a day with fedex. without additional fees.

yes, it could be a fine idea. how to solve a discount for SF users. pls give us a hint how to manage such an idea.

Usually online stores offer discount codes that can be entered when checking out. You could have SF members PM you before ordering to obtain the code.

These guys rock and we can all benifit from having them around. As far as discounts you could start with the guys (like me) that have sung your praises. I'm such a denim slut.

Maybe a raw pair of 55 501 NWTs for a really good price? (hint, hint)

I did pay a good price for those 1886s. Not complaining because THEY ROCK and are rare NWT raw.

These guys rock and we can all benifit from having them around. As far as discounts you could start with the guys (like me) that have sung your praises. I'm such a denim slut.

Maybe a raw pair of 55 501 NWTs for a really good price? (hint, hint)

I did pay a good price for those 1886s. Not complaining because THEY ROCK and are rare NWT raw.

hi airfrogusmc!

we always remember. you are the one that now have the 1886 in RAW with blue selvage. still fighting to get more of them.... for the 55 501 pls contact me on [email protected] and we will find a solution for both

Cult, do you get the full range of LVC each season?

I really like the Bunkhouse shirt this season and I am also desperate for the white linen patch 201s in a 38 x 40 if you ever come across them.

yeap. we are a listed customer of LVC.normally we only order RAW styles and some limited washings..

but if someone needs specials, we always will try to get them..

201s in 38x40 is obvious a challange..talk to you later...

Cultizm is now trying to determine how much the superfuture discount should be and how to technically implement it on the site.

In a PM to Cultizm, I told him that my last pair of Nudies SSDS was from Zoovillage. I paid EUR 150,- including shipping to The Netherlands. I would be happy to order my next pair at Cultizm if he can beat that price.

Post your superfuture discount suggestion in here and let's see if he can match it.

i just bought a pair of nudies rrds from cultizm. the price was good, and dejan answered any and all questions promptly. these folks are top notch.

oh, and i got the jeans at 10:30 in the morning in michigan the next day!!

i was just thinking about some lvc 1947 raw when i read this thread...............

jason

Yo cultizm, do you plan on getting any more of the 33 501 in a size 30X36? It would be hard to pass up if I could get them for 150 EUR.

Cultizm is now trying to determine how much the superfuture discount should be and how to technically implement it on the site.

In a PM to Cultizm, I told him that my last pair of Nudies SSDS was from Zoovillage. I paid EUR 150,- including shipping to The Netherlands. I would be happy to order my next pair at Cultizm if he can beat that price.

Post your superfuture discount suggestion in here and let's see if he can match it.

I would prefer: SF member should have a fixed price, eg 150 Euros shipped worldwide.

to be fair, i wouldnt exactly call it spam cos he's offering products most people here constantly ask "where can I find?"

anyway, hopefully there will be some discount for SFers or something ;)

I don't actually think he is spamming. I have reccomend him on several posts because I have bought from his extensively and he is a really nice dude with good prices and very fast shipping. I have bought 4 pairs of jeans from him and have been very happy with all aspects of my purchases.

I don't actually think he is spamming. I have reccomend him on several posts because I have bought from his extensively and he is a really nice dude with good prices and very fast shipping. I have bought 4 pairs of jeans from him and have been very happy with all aspects of my purchases.

Same with me. Its great to have another place to buy LVCs at a good price since Levis doesn't seem to support them in their stores here in the US the way they should.

• 1 month later...