Shima Shima Nike Dunks

stickykrylon

Possibly although they potentially dont fulfill the entire Euro account. I mean I never expected to see stuff like Halfshells or 180s being a commodity at Foot Locker although they apparantely are. I guess in that genre its so mainstream that what ever they offer, people are going to look at and then potentially purchase. I will tell you this much that in my opinion, the Nike Canadian division is definately lost in comparison to Adidas. Nike Canada just doesnt know whats going on, or whos directing what, its just one big mess as far as im concerned.

M. U. F. C.

i agree IJF...

adidas has most def stepped up their game here in canada...but all in all, the whole sneaker game is getting way too saturated...time to sleep for a bit, and catch suckas off guard a couple years from now..."retro" sneakers are so common nowadays that the fun is gone...i dig when they get creative...but colourway after colourway is ruining the nostalgia of alot of the models, which is why true heads were/are down in the first place...every since my first pair of Jordans and Puma Clydes...i've been a fiend...this has been the first time in my life, i'm bored and tired of it all...what a shame...

just my thoughts