Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

in las vegas you can get dior homme at the Wynn. the dior at the bellagio doesn't have the homme

Thought so. I figured it'd probably just be the women's line. I'll ask my friend to stop by the Wynn, see if he can find me a pair of black 21cm's.... in a size 36 or 38.

Thanks all.

I was just wondering how the 21cm's compare to the 19's in terms of the fit....i know the hem is different but when it comes to the upper area like the thigh and knee area whats the difference between the two? Is it pretty much the same fit but there is more of a taper in the 19cms or are the 19cm's slimmer over all and if so how much? For example say i have a 30 in the 21's what size 19's do i need for them to have almost the same thigh measurements?

I was just wondering how the 21cm's compare to the 19's in terms of the fit....i know the hem is different but when it comes to the upper area like the thigh and knee area whats the difference between the two? Is it pretty much the same fit but there is more of a taper in the 19cms or are the 19cm's slimmer over all and if so how much? For example say i have a 30 in the 21's what size 19's do i need for them to have almost the same thigh measurements?

the 21's arent tapered at the leg.

and the 19's are... you have to peel them off basically.

the 19's are tighter on the legs.

here was my situation..

i tried on size 31 21cm and they fit perfectly

i tried on size 31 19cm and i couldnt buckle it.

so i had to go an inch up in the 19's to fit..

the length of the 2 are the same but its just the fit on the thigh and tapered at the bottom..

21=normal fit.

19=skinny fit.

Ok thanks guys I'm ganna stick with the 21cm and get the 32 or 33's if i can get down to the city sometime soon. i just like the tapering of the 19cm but i dont want a tight fit i want them somewhat loose but can't have the best of both worlds i guess with a size 34 waist.

wow, you can fit into 27's?

yeah...thanks to my skinny chicken legs...i guess it's genetics..lol...i do alot of running and stair climbing but i still have skinny legs...i can't wear loose fitting jeans. it's not very flattering. it makes my ass even flatter. but these mij 19 cm diors really fit me well. it's a little bit tight but eventually it will stretch out...

I just got a pair of the 21 cm extreme jeans from the dior outlet. I was just wondering if anybody had a pair of them and if they will wear at all. About 2 years ago i got a pair of orange over dyes and they faded even more then they already were.

mind telling me where the dior outlet is???

Guest panicinapagoda

just got my pair of 27 mij 19cms in the mail. from the box. i could button it easily despite having a 29 waist. i find them kinda loose, but thats coming from my hobokens, and i really hope they wont bag out so much ;)

theyre kinda long (im 5 3') so i tried cuffing them.

dior1td7.jpg

dior2ns6.jpg

dior3am1.jpg

mind telling me where the dior outlet is???

Woodbury commons. Did i mention ALL the mens collection is 50 percent off? They had this amazing jacket with zippers on the front which can be seen on diabro in a size 44 which i almost bought but my budget only allowed for the jeans. I love the wash. It's so unique and also on sale, they cost less then a pair of raws! They had a fairly small collection but there were definitely some good finds. One the pther items that looked fairly rare to me were these white jeans that had some sparkles in them. If you haven't been to the outlet i would recomend going asap.

can anyone with a pair of 19cm light grey raws give me the product code? is it 7h3110520582 ?

i thought the dauphin jean on luisaviaroma were the grey raws but it says they have a zip fly and are 100% cotton, but the grey raws on ebay and rakuten have a button fly and are 98% cotton

im in need of some help. im planning on getting some blk raw mij 21cms. i kno blk raws are very hard to break in, so they wont stretch very much(which i want), so should i downsize to a 27 since theyre 21cms or stick with a true 28 (true 28, but 31ish where i like em at the hips) and im 5"8' 125lbs

Just a general question. Do the folks here prefer their diors to be tailored so that the length is just right, or tailored so that they stack a little, or not tailored at all but stacked like crazy?

so what we "prefer" here will determine what you do to your pair? :rolleyes: