Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

hi guys. has anyone bought the blue painted black jeans from this season? they look quite nice.

i am curious to see how they wear in after a wash or two, or even just after some abuse :)

blue painted black? what are they called? i dont think there's any jeans this season that are painted...i saw something called like the "new emporer" or something that just looked like a real dark blue.

I was wondering if anybody else has bought the soft jeans. I just got a pair of the grey 19cm made in italy version. I am wondering if they will stretch or not. Also, is dior making any raw grey mij 21cm jeans this season or just the indigo and black?

I have these, but mine are grey and made in Japan, and a 17cm cut. I haven't seen anyone else talk about these on here so what's the deal with them?

blue painted black? what are they called? i dont think there's any jeans this season that are painted...i saw something called like the "new emporer" or something that just looked like a real dark blue.

Yup. There is one like that. Think its overdyed. Seen it on ebay lately.

Dior 21cm Jeans - $350 (gift from girlfriend) + 4.5 months of wear

$75 ticket, 9+hours 300 total miles drive to and from Alpine Valley, 2 hours just to get out of Chicago, $50 worth of gas, $30 of fastfood, taking a 17 mile detour, stuck for 2 hours in a line of cars due to a flooded parking lot, running along a 7-mile stretch of a country road in East Troy (middle of nowhere) Wisconsin, hitching a ride on a pickup truck that came from Kentucky drinking a couple swigs of Jack, getting your car stuck in mud-pit of a lot with 7 other bystanders pushing the car, entering Alpine Valley to the tune of "Bulls on Parade" to a sea of people, sliding down the muddy left slope lawn section in the amphitheaterX10, packing a car with 5 other muddy companions, almost losing my keys because I forgot to take them out of my pocket, driving home in pitch blackness, getting home at 4 a.m., waking up at 7 a.m. with soreness

... all to see Rage Against the Machine: Priceless

DSC03940.jpg

DSC03939-1.jpg

Thats about how my Nudies looked when I left the concert, it was worth it though!

Just thought I would ask what you guys thought about teens wearing dior denim. My aunt and her family just went to japan on vacation a couple months ago. I was visiting them yesterady and my cousin who is 13 was wearing some raw indigo diors and they looks GREAT. Have you guys ever seen any kids this age wearing them? My cousin said they were 19cm sz 27 mij. The fit was really nice. I wonder what i would have to buy to fit them like him

Could someone tell me where I could find myself a pair of 19cm MIJ's for a reasonable price? I'm located in Europe right now, so I guess the best thing would be purchasing it online? Thanks in advance.

If you did your homework you would easily find that you would be able to purchase them at luisaviaroma.com

or the supermarket, ie through thegrapist

If you did your homework you would easily find that you would be able to purchase them at luisaviaroma.com

actually, luisaviaroma did not stock MIJ this season except for the sharp notations, and i am quite positive that he was referring to the raws, so his question is legit.

your best bet, is to check the dior homme website and see if there is any store near you that carries their line.

quick question are all grey diors made in italy ?

As far as this season's raws are concerned, all of the ones that have hit the US DH boutiques (and they only carry MIJ unless it's not available) are Made in Italy.

your best bet, is to check the dior homme website and see if there is any store near you that carries their line.

Unfortunately soon after the preview of the S/S '08 line, they changed the Dior Homme line they completely revamped the website, and the link for finding stockist has completely disappeared.

sunkenshoes, if you're having troubles getting a pair, just send me a PM and I'll get whatever you need.

Unfortunately, as another member already replyed, they don't have the MIJ's. Also, LVR is pretty damn overpriced.

I saw that Diabro has a few, but no MIJ's.

sunkenshoes, if you're having troubles getting a pair, just send me a PM and I'll get whatever you need.

I will, thanks.

I'd like to see the front of the jeans before saying anything, but so far so good.

Ye sure, if you think they are good so far then they should be legit, they look the spit of the pictures on diabro from the front and back, claw marks and fading are on point etc

Havnt got any better pictures of the leg.

DSCF1292.jpg

diabro link;

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8153

cheers for the clarification

i am on my 4th pair of diors (1 mij and now 3 mii).....i want to start these different than my others.

they are 3 days old, and i have worn them all 3 days.

if i want to starch these with normal spray starch, where should i spray, how should i spray and what should i do after i spray? what will starching them do for my whiskers and honeycombs?

also fellas, what do you guys think the best way to keep your jeans when you're not waering them is?

alright, i got a general question that i need answered. i'm probably gonna look like a total newb, but thats alright cause i kinda am. i bought a pair of dior raw indigo MIJ size 27, and i bought them used from a user on here. he had worn them for 3-4 weeks and he had them dry cleaned. i've worn them for around 2 to 2 and a half months nearly every day, save a few, and never washed them, but the fading isn't coming in as much as i'd expected it to by this point. they're whiskering slightly, and fading around the knees, but i anticipated them to fade much more than this being raw denim. should i wash these. they've never had a soak or wash, only dry cleaned within the first 3-4 weeks by the previous user. anybody got any tips on fading, and whether these are due for a soak/wash yet?

Could someone tell me where I could find myself a pair of 19cm MIJ's for a reasonable price? I'm located in Europe right now, so I guess the best thing would be purchasing it online? Thanks in advance.

browns fashion have black, indigo and sharp notation black in 19cm, prices are pretty much standard and they are in london so shipping may not be too much for europe