The Strike Gold Jeans SG1109 Slim Tapered W34 L31.5 For Sale

See ebay listing: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272235406197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Bidding Starts at $140...Buy Now price is at $170

These have been hot soaked twice, so I would say most of the shrink is out.  I only wore these three times before having to admit that they are just too tight for me. These should go to a good home though, because they are going to age amazingly.  The back of the knees having some creases in them from the 3 wear, but nothing has faded yet.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: I had the back pocket arcuates removed professionally (see photos) before they were soaked, when they were being chainstitch hemmed. The red tag is still on there, but I didn't like the arcuates, so they are customized. You can just barely see where the stitching is, and will not be apparent at all once they have been washed.

Having said that, this denim and quality of construction and details on these are freakin amazing, the fit is just a wee bit tight after shrinking these. If you're reading this far, you probably already know about the unique denim, that is super slubby, bumpy, full of character and will fade into something truly amazing. There's a lot of "loom chatter" in this denim, so the texture is very unique.  

Here are the actual measurements, post two hot soaks and laid flat:

Waist: 17.25 inches  (Tagged at 34)
Length: 31.5
Front rise: 10.25
Rear Rise: 15
Thigh: 12.5
Knee: 8.1
Leg Opening: 7.75