English Websites for upcoming events in Tokyo?

Ryan

i never found one site that was really good and had everything i wanted.

http://metropolis.co.jp/

have a somewhat extensive list of concerts (but often miss on smaller gigs or stuff that happen at clubs (of which there is a lot). the club events list is pretty complete though, but a pain in the ass to comb through as they don't make any mention of special events (they only list dj/artists so you have to check every day of every clubs).

i know i had some more in english, but i broke the power supply of my laptop and i haven't received a new one yet (really hope i'll be tommorow) so i'm using my mom's macbook and don't have my bookmark.

if you can read japanese, i can give you much more and better sites

Kasper, please give me your sites in japanese.

as soon as i receive my new power supply (i blame dell for that, cheap when you buy the damm computer, but slow as hell when you need something)

forgot to mention, when you shop around, check out the flyers they give in shops, they're usually like 90% in english anyway so it's not too hard to understand. a good spot for flyers is in Shibuya, there's this place where there's like almost only record shops, they usually have litteraly hundreds of flyers.

as soon as i receive my new power supply (i blame dell for that, cheap when you buy the damm computer, but slow as hell when you need something)

forgot to mention, when you shop around, check out the flyers they give in shops, they're usually like 90% in english anyway so it's not too hard to understand. a good spot for flyers is in Shibuya, there's this place where there's like almost only record shops, they usually have litteraly hundreds of flyers.

Thanks for the advice (and all the pervious ones). Let me know if you go back to Tokyo, I'll be there the 13th. On ira prendre une bière!

• 3 weeks later...