Lawless denim - kickstarter project

blm14

@bigblack. Nice call on the purple buttons. LD may take a while, but those semi-custom options are really nice. 

Is that a standard XXL or did you get that one custom made to your size? 

I'm waiting on western shirt in 12.5 oz natural cone denim. Thanks for giving me the resolve to continue waiting. 

It's a XXL slim. The natural denim should look real nice as western shirt.

^^^^^ I hear what you are saying however this is how I see it , a company is only as good as the people you have working for you yes Laura has dropped the ball with the emails I have sent directly to lawless however it's my understanding that both Laure and Sol represent lawless on the kickstarter site , not that I have been told this but through observations of the updates and earlier griviences being sorted out by Sol , at the end of the day management are to blame and as Roman is the boss and would most likely deli gated that type of menial work down the line I'd say that it falls directly so the sales manager .

No offence to you but I am so not going to join join a denim forum to jeans iv never heard of before last year so I can mail a guy and tell him to reply to questions that I have mailed directly to them already privately and publicly put the same questions on the kickstarter site !

If you have the time go and have a look at the Naked & famous thread from the start , there were a lot of nay sayers and trepidation but never a bad word about communication , if they want to get a good foothold in the market good communication will make or break you , just because you deliver a good product does not guarantee that you will be a return customer if you get fucked around for eight months , I'm sure this company will do well but not with return customers and at the end of the day all pyramid schemes go bust .

I am really sorry you are having such a bad experience with us.  I believe everything you are saying.  We are definitely under staffed and dealing with a lot of orders.  Lets forget that and deal with what you are going thru personally.  Tell me what I can do.  I will push and make it a bit smoother for you.  PM me and I will set you up to communicate with me personally

Guy, I have gone on record as not being a fan of much of what Lawless and similar brands do, or how they do it, I won't go into my reasons again but they are well documented. 

However, what I will tell you is that Sal (DirtyDenim) is a stand up guy and if he can help you then he will. I know Sal and have met him in the real world, he's a good guy and will do everything in his power for you.

Guy, I have gone on record as not being a fan of much of what Lawless and similar brands do, or how they do it, I won't go into my reasons again but they are well documented. 

However, what I will tell you is that Sal (DirtyDenim) is a stand up guy and if he can help you then he will. I know Sal and have met him in the real world, he's a good guy and will do everything in his power for you.

Thank you bud.  You forgot to mention how good looking i am .  

But is he actually dirty?

I know what you are asking but i'll take this opportunity to explain why I use "Dirty" in all my handles.  My friends and I have used the word "Dirty" since HS and our later much cooler years ;) We use it as a way to say something is killer, hot, amazing, PH-FAT and siiick.

In a sentence:  That car/girl is DiiiiiRRRRty.  SO its not for dirty as in dirt but a way of saying something is killer lol.  

This is DIRRRTy

cars%20muscle%20cars%20eleanor%20mustang

I remember when Sal was a newbie on the IH forum - posting nonstop and grinding his pants against anything near him to accelerate his fading. 

As time went on, you couldn't ignore he was a good dude. Glad to see him catch on in the industry - hopefully it works out for him.

Grinding , dry humping and yes chatting like the Tasmanian devil lol

Thanks for the support

I know what you are asking but i'll take this opportunity to explain why I use "Dirty" in all my handles.  My friends and I have used the word "Dirty" since HS and our later much cooler years ;) We use it as a way to say something is killer, hot, amazing, PH-FAT and siiick.

In a sentence:  That car/girl is DiiiiiRRRRty.  SO its not for dirty as in dirt but a way of saying something is killer lol.  

This is DIRRRTy

cars%20muscle%20cars%20eleanor%20mustang

LOL, so did I.  I still bring that word back into the rotation from time to time...

Ok so true to his word Sal has taken to my plight like a starving dog to a bone , I have the relevant information I was waiting on and now my order is sorted .

Looking forward to getting said products .

Ok so true to his word Sal has taken to my plight like a starving dog to a bone , I have the relevant information I was waiting on and now my order is sorted .

Looking forward to getting said products .

I knew everything would workout. No one will answer the door if you don't knock. 

This is purely speculation on my part, and I'm not making excuses but I wonder if many upcoming brands simply are caught completely off guard by the magnitude of questions, inquires, etc.. that accompanies starting a brand.  Seems there is no shortage of brands that can make a decent product, its just the logistics involved in supporting the brand that prove to be a huge responsibility.

Oh, the reason I popped in is to say glad everything is back on track.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

I knew everything would workout. No one will answer the door if you don't knock.

I'm sure I knocked on all the doors , looked into the windows as well , I'd like to think that I broke in through the root cellar and spied them jacking off in the bathroom to a victori secret catalog .

This is purely speculation on my part, and I'm not making excuses but I wonder if many upcoming brands simply are caught completely off guard by the magnitude of questions, inquires, etc.. that accompanies starting a brand.  Seems there is no shortage of brands that can make a decent product, its just the logistics involved in supporting the brand that prove to be a huge responsibility.

Oh, the reason I popped in is to say glad everything is back on track.

No I don't think that's the case at all , I didn't back RPMWest but have a look at the comments section , the guy that ran that campaign answered every question within days and I'm sure he got private emails aplenty , he sorted everything ASAP .

RPMWEST,s pledges went nearly fifty grand over LD,s yet they managed to keep most happy .

I like that, a LOT. I'm a sucker for western style yokes and combined with the cafe racer style this is a winner. Is that denim with leather yoke and piping along the zippers? There's no option for that on the lawless shop that I can find.

I just noticed the new sawtooth and the other two new western styles. Damn. All they need to add now is octagon and/or diamond snap button choices plus 3 button cuffs and I'd be ordering like a madman.

Splash received a special version that was done with Horween leather.  

I like that, a LOT. I'm a sucker for western style yokes and combined with the cafe racer style this is a winner. Is that denim with leather yoke and piping along the zippers? There's no option for that on the lawless shop that I can find.

I just noticed the new sawtooth and the other two new western styles. Damn. All they need to add now is octagon and/or diamond snap button choices plus 3 button cuffs and I'd be ordering like a madman.

Diamond snaps would send it thru the roof for me as well.  We need to source some more button options for sure.  

As for Spash Pitmans jacket, he received the only one we did with Horween leather.  That was kind of a sorry for your pain kinda of thing

Edited by DirtyDenim1

I see, that's a nice thing to do ;)

So, is there a full denim version of the cafe racer, or is that style leather only?

We can make it with or without.

I am coming up with a new motorcycle jacket design now that all of us are really excited for.  

Sounds cool. By the way, any plans to add duck fabrics for jackets?

Yes we are always looking.  So far everything we have come across has either been way to heavy (18oz-20oz) and non selvedge.  I haven't really liked much of it so we continue the search

Def leather around the pockets , the inside pocket has some great detail only no one can see it .

l can post more photos if you are interested .

Splash received a special version that was done with Horween leather.  

Diamond snaps would send it thru the roof for me as well.  We need to source some more button options for sure.  

As for Spash Pitmans jacket, he received the only one we did with Horween leather.  That was kind of a sorry for your pain kinda of thing

Thanks Sol , l think I'm going to get a lot off wear out of this jacket .

Thanks Sol , l think I'm going to get a lot off wear out of this jacket .

So happy you like it.   I love the way that leather looks.  When we make the cafe racer in all Horween pull up it looks so damn nice.  Its really a sight to see.  

Good for you man

Def leather around the pockets , the inside pocket has some great detail only no one can see it .

l can post more photos if you are interested .

Sure, go ahead, I think this'll be interesting to everyone visiting the thread. There's not too many examples of actual LD stuff.