Grey m65 winter jacket

poly800rock

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to wait for the sale as well, but depending on how well it sells it might not be there until then...seems to be flying off the racks.

i know how you dress ddohnggo, EXACTLY LIKE ME! so i will stalk you for a bit, then when you round SWATCH, i'll kick you down the stairs if you come inbetween me and a discounted small!

also is it just me or is their sales completely determined by #1 the person working and #2 how they eye you up the 1st 30 seconds you are in the store. I went there 2 consecutive days and the 1st day the guy was like 40% off everything from spring/summer, the next day, another guys was like 60% off...kinda weird.

ddohnggo, the shaw collar looks fucking amazing on the blackbird site..

I dont know if anybody's intrested, but I got a fucking nice (and warm) "field jacket" from Spiewak last week.

heres the pic from urban outfitters

p244078c.jpg

It looks really nice too, I guess you could size down if you want a slimmer fit (i took M while i'm mostly S in other clothing). Inside there is a wire with which you can tighten the fit at your taille, on the picture right above the lower pockets.

all for 160 euro

i know how you dress ddohnggo, EXACTLY LIKE ME! so i will stalk you for a bit, then when you round SWATCH, i'll kick you down the stairs if you come inbetween me and a discounted small!

also is it just me or is their sales completely determined by #1 the person working and #2 how they eye you up the 1st 30 seconds you are in the store. I went there 2 consecutive days and the 1st day the guy was like 40% off everything from spring/summer, the next day, another guys was like 60% off...kinda weird.

ddohnggo, the shaw collar looks fucking amazing on the blackbird site..

yeah, i think we definitely have the same style. i'm really tempted to buy the m65. ahhhhh. yeah, the ndg store is especially random during the sale time. i've been told that certain items such as jeans are not on sale, then the next time they are. seems either arbitrary or they don't want the hell they're doing.

my coat i have is shawl collar, but not the same one as the one the blackbird site. that one is the shawl belted waist coat. the coat is sickness.

i really love ndg's clothing since it basically fits my style to a T (along with APC). this season especially is well executed.

stels HAD it for $560 tax included. they sold out though. blackbird in seattle has it for $618

They still have some the Raincoat (really cool), the belted shawl collar (sure it is based on a nautical coat of some sort,) and the shawl peacoat (which is in some sort of cotton canvas, lined.) Jeans, hats, cardigans, also in. I ran into John (co-owner of and buyer for Stels) today. We were wearing the same Nom de Guerre M65, which is identical to the one at Blackbird, but in black herringbone (so the overall effect is black with some charcoal in it) instead of grey. We decided we had to move apart, or the world would implode or something.

We've been doing a flat rate of $25 for shipping/handling as we're spending way too much time standing around at FedEx. I think today, though, we signed up for UPS pickup service so that should do away with any extra handling stuff.

I just E-mailed the owner to get word on shipping costs so hopefully I'll hear back before I head into work tomorrow.

Just one medium right now.

I think the rest of our NDG stuff is on the way so hopefully that'll be here next week.