FS: Dior Homme Superfresh hoodie + jackets

a_kiss_in_paris

The zippers in the first jacket are NOT like Dior. Plus the Dior / Paris thing is not on the first two of the jackets..of all the items only the hoody looks genuine hence its somewhat heftier price tag. I mean, you all know the zip jacket could fetch a lot more on ebay!

Please man, this is all about dior, i know some peoples of Dior in Paris so from time to time i have some rare items, be sure that everything i have is 100% Dior Homme from Paris.

Please man, this is all about dior, i know some peoples of Dior in Paris so from time to time i have some rare items, be sure that everything i have is 100% Dior Homme from Paris.

I have the SAME dior jacket you are selling and the DETAILS are totally different.

Sorry, I think you are selling fakes, apart from the hoodie.

I have the SAME dior jacket you are selling and the DETAILS are totally different.

Sorry, I think you are selling fakes, apart from the hoodie.

I hate fakes i will never sell any fake on supertalk.

all my items are 100% original, The dior jacket i have can be a little bit different from yours, because its a prototype never sold on stores, so its kinda unique, also thats why some jackets havent tags on it.

Guest fat_cap

Did the jacket sell then? I had checked EBAY at least a couple of times looking for it but couldn't find it at all... maybe had something to do with searching from EBAY.CO.UK?