FS: Skull 5507xx Jeans, Size 29 Indigo

Masako

As some of you may have noticed, I already posted these Jeans just a few days ago. Now normally I wouldn't be double posting, but there are enough changes that I feel it's warranted; read on and you'll see what I mean.

I'm selling a pair of Skull Jeans 5507xx in indigo which I received a few days ago in the mail. The jeans are excellent and I'm very pleased with both the quality of the denim, and the color of the indigo, but I ordered them too small for myself and would like to keep my man equipment in tact. I wore them for a day in the hope that they would stretch out to a point that would allow me to wear them comfortably, but no such luck, so I'm going to try and sell them again at an even better price point. As you may notice the size has changed as well, because I didn't actually post it correctly last time. The tag size is 27 inches, but they seem to use crazy moon sizing and in actuality the jeans are closer to a 29 inch waist. Leg openings are about 18cm, just over 7 inches. I'm now asking $170 usd shipped which is quite a bargain, and hopefully I can find a good home for these as I want to purchase a new better fitting pair of these excellent jeans for myself.

skull5507xxgu9.th.jpg

Yes Nem, that's correct. You're probably about an 81.5cm waist. :)

Actually, laying my jeans flat front, measuring the waistband times two plus three centimeters produces 85 cm, so I figured the W31 Skull which according to the chart is 84 cm should be alright (I hope). Or should I go with the W32 which is 86,5? Sorry for fucking up your thread, add me on MSN [email protected] or e-mail, I can try help you sell them on a Swedish forum.