cheap superjunkieism thrills

tweeds

i was planning my 1000th post to be something witty, maybe even profound.

turned out to be some stripper shit.

oh well....

here's to profundity:

Speech and the communication of thought, which, in their mutual relations, are always attended by a slight impulse on the part of the will, are almost a physical necessity. Sometimes, however, the lower animals entertain me much more than the average man. For, in the first place, what can such a man say? It is only conceptions, that is, the driest of ideas, that can be communicated by means of words; and what sort of conceptions has the average man to communicate, if he does not merely tell a story or give a report, neither of which makes conversation? The greatest charm of conversation is the mimetic part of it,—the character that is manifested, be it never so little. Take the best of men; how little he can say of what goes on within him, since it is only conceptions that are communicable; and yet a conversation with a clever man is one of the greatest of pleasures.

excerpt from Psychological Observations, 'The Art of Controversy'

and stripper shit (not that maria ozawa is stripper shit, but she's good shit so whatever)

11555155251.jpg