Dior size 26 question yes i read the sticky and searched XD

blackshadow

I have a couple particular questions about the size 26 Dior Homme jeans in the 19cm (actually 17cm in this size). I like super tight fitting denim.

Firstly I have read that you usually should size down from your normal size when buying a pair of these due to the amount that these jeans stretch. I have bought quite a few pairs of 26 waist jeans just to be bummed out that after a week of wear the waist is all stretched out (to the point of mandating a snug belt).

Would this occur with these jeans as well (i.e. would they stretch out and not look as good/tight)? My first thought is that they would but, I really like the cut of these jeans so I figured that asking would not hurt.

If anyone has had experience with say an APC in 25 (maybe even 24) vs. Dior Homme 26 it would be really cool if you could compare which ones were actually smaller and better/tighter fitting. If the 25's are smaller than i may just go APC.

Thank you very much for your help.

25 APC is 27" but will strecth like crazy. 26 in DH is around 28" I think, but it doesn't stretch as much as APC does. 26 DH is impossible to find (unless you get them from Japan, or get lucky on LVR) in 19cm let alone the new 17cm. By the way, I have only seen the 17cm model online once, so in any size it is very hard to find.

If you like super tight fitting denim you actually might be kind of disappointed with Diors. The 19cm Diors are definitely a skinny jean but no where near the slimmest one out there. Also as Astérix pointed out you’re going to have a very hard time finding a size 26 in the 19cm Diors.

You may want to check out Nudie (Long Johns or Thin Fin), Cheap Monday, and Acne.

25 APC is 27" but will strecth like crazy. 26 in DH is around 28" I think, but it doesn't stretch as much as APC does. 26 DH is impossible to find (unless you get them from Japan, or get lucky on LVR) in 19cm let alone the new 17cm.

Haha yes i have heard that it is impossible. i only saw/read of one maybe two people on here that even have that size.

I believe that it was mentioned on this board that the dior homme 19cm jean's sized 28" or smaller auctomatically have the 17cm cut, though i could have read wrong.

So what jeans should i buy now since stretched out 27"-28" is not going to cut it? Has anyone tried the APC 24" .....now that just sounds ridiculous :(

I believe that it was mentioned on this board that the dior homme 19cm jean's sized 28" or smaller auctomatically have the 17cm cut, though i could have read wrong.

I think its actually size 30 and below although I may be wrong. I have a pair of size 27 19cm Diors and they do measure 17cm.

If you like super tight fitting denim you actually might be kind of disappointed with Diors. The 19cm Diors are definitely a skinny jean but no where near the slimmest one out there. Also as Astérix pointed out you’re going to have a very hard time finding a size 26 in the 19cm Diors.

You may want to check out Nudie (Long Johns or Thin Fin), Cheap Monday, and Acne.

Very cool i will check out those options. I saw cheap mondays on caliroots.se but have heard bad things about shipping taking too long and having to pay silly amounts for customs. I saw nudie's on fos5. Do nudies or acne make jeans in size 24-25?

Thanks everyone for your help.

Very cool i will check out those options. I saw cheap mondays on caliroots.se but have heard bad things about shipping taking too long and having to pay silly amounts for customs. I saw nudie's on fos5. Do nudies or acne make jeans in size 24-25?

Thanks everyone for your help.

Acne does a 25 I think...maybe a 24...but Nudie only does a 26. Dude..just get a pair of Cheap Monday Narrows...those should definitely lower your sperm count.

I've seen size 25 Nudies on some models. (Slim kims, Thin Fin, Long Johns)

Heres some size 25 Slim Kims which my intrest you.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/NUDI-WJ1.jsp

Also fos5 has a size 26 Long John.

good looking out man! i saw the long john's but im still fearing the typical stretch out and resulting saggerific slim jeans.

im sorta interested in how slim you are. no homo.

like super slim but the girls still like me woot!...well at least some haute ones (no i don't think that im l33t cexxor)

here is a kinda funny instance that you probably don't care about but,

i was shopping with my family and these girls come up to me and just start looking gaga and their mom approaches me and says "my girls are just amazed by you they never see anyone with your type of good looks"