favorite tokyo love hotels/best nanpa spots

Guest jmatsu

i know this sounds absurd, but i'm bored... i usually just end up at the hotel that still has rooms available. unfortunately usually in dogenzaka.

anyone have any recommendations?

haven't been in the nanpa game because my girl has me on lockdown, but my friend was wondering were females of low morale virtue congregate. typically i referred him to roppongi. alife club and vanilla. any suggestions?

osaka love hotels > tokyo love hotels

in quality and quantity.

what do you mean? are osaka love hotels "greater" then tokyo love hotels? please elaborate on the quality and quantity thing. is it cheaper? what does osaka provide? free costume rental/toy service? give me the dirty 411!!!

no offense to anyone, but i really don't like osaka in general (i know this sounds dumb-ignorant).

what do you mean? are osaka love hotels "greater" then tokyo love hotels? please elaborate on the quality and quantity thing. is it cheaper? what does osaka provide? free costume rental/toy service? give me the dirty 411!!!

no offense to anyone, but i really don't like osaka in general (i know this sounds dumb-ignorant).

Osake has more crazy hotel with themes and stuff. the room are much more extravagant. the tokyo one's are more bland i'd say. here's a couple link

http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/lodging/lovehotel/

sorry, i had this crazy guide with tons of review but i can't find the link, maybe another poster will know

as for skanky female, Vanilla and Alife are mostly frequented by salaryman and OL so it's boring, and not that easy to pick up (although i guess not hard, but since i've only been to each place once, i can't say that much). you have to go to the really garbage place like Gas Panic, 911 or Lex, you'll have competition from drunken marines, but all the girls there are there to get fucked so you just try your luck a lot... and don't forget to wear rubber...

P.S. never been to 911, been to Gas Panic once for only 10 min (the time it took to drink their discuting watered down vodka lime and only one to Lex (I'm not too proud about that ...so what i'm saying is more from what people told me than real hand-on experience...Roppongi sucks...

Osake has more crazy hotel with themes and stuff. the room are much more extravagant. the tokyo one's are more bland i'd say. here's a couple link

http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/lodging/lovehotel/

sorry, i had this crazy guide with tons of review but i can't find the link, maybe another poster will know

as for skanky female, Vanilla and Alife are mostly frequented by salaryman and OL so it's boring, and not that easy to pick up (although i guess not hard, but since i've only been to each place once, i can't say that much). you have to go to the really garbage place like Gas Panic, 911 or Lex, you'll have competition from drunken marines, but all the girls there are there to get fucked so you just try your luck a lot... and don't forget to wear rubber...

P.S. never been to 911, been to Gas Panic once for only 10 min (the time it took to drink their discuting watered down vodka lime and only one to Lex (I'm not too proud about that ...so what i'm saying is more from what people told me than real hand-on experience...Roppongi sucks...

fuck gas panic!! alife is totally easy!!! ol whores galore! if you get the vip room in vanilla you are ok. i appreciate your input, but is there any other places that may have slipped pass? if you love ganguro i recommend shibuya atom. maybe even womb.

I Never Heard This One Before. Saitama Females=sluts? Weird...

Why Would They Congregate In Ikebukuro? I Met Random Saitama Ladies All Over Tokyo. I Would Think That They Would Hang Out In Ueno Just Because Of The Trainlines. By YouR Experience Which Parts Of Saitama Are The Most Sluttiest? My Home Girl Is From Soka And Unfortunatley Is Not Slutty. I Met Some Crazy Majime Girls From Warabi And They're Not To Slutty. Not That This Wouldn't Be A Dream Come True, But I Have Never Heard Of This Stereotype. Many Of My Friends Think That Nagoya Bitches Are Easy...

How the fuck did you manage to type out an entire paragraph capitalizing the first letter of each word? Was it really worth it?

If you have never gone, Lexington Queen near Roppongi has a flat fee all-you-can-drink night (friday + saturday I think) and tons of slutties........

How the fuck did you manage to type out an entire paragraph capitalizing the first letter of each word? Was it really worth it?

If you have never gone, Lexington Queen near Roppongi has a flat fee all-you-can-drink night (friday + saturday I think) and tons of slutties........

i was using a japanese computer. i tried changing it back from jap to english (i didn't know how to change it back)and the text came out that way. so i can't really tell you whether it was worth it or not. even if i could, don't take my word for it, why don't you give it a try!