Small/Medium Outerwear + a pair of jeans

dismalfuture

I'm gonna do a closet sale here too, I've got some stuff that may or may not be of interest to the superfuture community but figured I might as well post it before it goes on ebay.

I don't know exactly what to ask for some of this stuff, so give me an offer if you don't like my price. I paid out the nose for this stuff where I live so getting something back would be nice! As for shipping, I have not included it in the price, but if you live in East Asia, or North America, I will go half and half with you. For other countries, like the UK or Scandinavia, I am not sure, we'll have to negotiate that after I figure out how much it'll cost to send things to you but I'll give you a break somehow. My prices are in US dollars and I'd like to use PayPal.

PM me if interested in any of the items.

Added:

Paul Smith muffler red/cream stripe one side, grey/black opposte. Wool. Make me an offer.

Hermes Herliner tote bag I believe the model is called Sac a dos, and the colorway is caramel, from 2004. I used it to carry my Powerbook 12" in, it would fit the 15" model as well in neoprene sleeves. I paid $400 for this at a duty free shop, so make me an offer if you're interested.

#2. APC French field jacket in khaki from S/S2006. Size M. Worn a handful of times, in great condition. I paid upwards of $375 for this where I live, I know it was cheaper than that elsewhere so I am asking $100

#3. PS Paul Smith bomber jacket in a navy/greyish cotton. Size medium, fits like a 48. This is medium weight and has a quilted lining/quilted viscose sleeves. Worn a handful of times and has been in the dust bag all year, could use a dry cleaning, but in great condition. Paid $600 last year, asking $175 The lighting bounced off the cotton, but it isn't that shiny in real life. It has a natural cotton twill sheen.

#4. Paul Smith jeans down coat in olive nylon ripstop. Tag size small. Removable quilted hood, length hits mid-thigh. Has an inner velcro cumberbund for the waist area to keep drafts out. This thing is warm, to say the least. It will be sent in a matching improbably small stuff sack. Paid $600 some time ago, asking $150

#5. Korean Navy peacoat is sold.

#6. Burberry single breasted trench coat in khaki, size 48, cut to fit over a 48 suit. Worn a few times but it's too big for me. I bought it at the Sheraton Hotel Duty Free here in Seoul a few years back, asking $150

Again, all my prices are negotiable. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Now, for the pictures:

Added items:

HermesHerliner.jpg

PSscarf.jpg

APCfieldjacket.jpg

APCfielddetail.jpg

Have been to the post office and am back in a bit of a daze; I've taken down the bigger items as they probably will cost too much to send. I just sent a 650g pair of jeans in an EMS envelope to Australia that ended up costing $30, so I guess I will have to either live with this stuff or some homeless Korean guy will be stylish and warm this winter.

The APC jacket and the smaller items are probably still do-able.

chim: that's the Hermes bag up there at the top. I can take more specific pics, what parts do you wanna see? I'm less enthusiasitic about selling that piece because I still like it and it's useful.

OGCmon: Here's the PS bomber:

PSBomber.jpg

PSbomberback.jpg

PSbomberinner.jpg

Measurements:

bomber jacket:

shoulder-shoulder 45cm

pit-pit 55cm

inner sleeve length 45cm

outer sleeve length from shoulder point 65cm

back length from collar top to waist band bottom 74cm

medium in weight, fall/early/late winterish weight.

down coat:

shoulder shoulder 50cm

sleeve 65cm

length (w/o hood) 90cm

puffy down, goes without saying that it's warm and lofty.