April77

Astérix

blazer $249

peacoat $349

i think im getting the hell cat kustom as well :eek:

i will work on some pictures of the fit, on me i suppose.

That's a pretty good price for that peacoat. I'd only be willing to do it though if I could get a large in black, but Chris seems to be keeping his lips sealed on that. For that price I'd keep my Dior coat and just buy the Aprill 77 one as a secondary option.

Could you post some pics when you get the chance? I myself wear a 38/40/medium in most brands and would like to see how it fits someone of the same chest size. Thanks.

sigh... i very much want a pair of a77s but even tho i'm a size 27 i have a feeling it'll make my thighs look huge... i don't exactly have skinny legs.... dammit!!!

Well, I personally don't think a girl has to have twigs for legs to wear skinny jeans. I think a curvy figure (NOT OVERWEIGHT) looks really sexy in skinny jeans. From your pictures you don't seem remotely close to being overweight. I think you should give the April77 a try if you're really interested. The worse that can happen is it's too small and you have to return them.

I think there's this misconception among certain women that you need to have skinny legs to pull off the "skinny jean" look. You most certainly do not.

In my opinion, nearly every reasonably attractive girl whose ever moved to tapered jeans has looked ten times better in them than whatever they were wearing before.

ok, i'm gonna need help with the sizing... i'm a 36 in zara jeans and my cheap monday 28/34's are big on me so I might be a 27 or 26 in CM..... what would my size be in a77's?

For me, the waist size is not really whats in question, it is the leg. Basically once you can squeeze your leg in, thats your size. In my case I have a 32 in CM, and I normally wear 32, but I ended up down sizing to a 31 and it fit still pretty loose in the waist, but the legs are tights. Honestly, with these pants it best you try on a pair first, the SA when I bought them said he could fit in any of the Joey cut [overdrives, colordrives or discord] But I cant see any girls having trouble with getting these on.

For me, the waist size is not really whats in question, it is the leg. Basically once you can squeeze your leg in, thats your size. In my case I have a 32 in CM, and I normally wear 32, but I ended up down sizing to a 31 and it fit still pretty loose in the waist, but the legs are tights. Honestly, with these pants it best you try on a pair first, the SA when I bought them said he could fit in any of the Joey cut [overdrives, colordrives or discord] But I cant see any girls having trouble with getting these on.

the size i prefer is the size where my my calves are being hugged, and not suffocated. the waist might be slightly loose, but i dont mind wearing a belt.

junglejane, get a 26. the overdrives have stretch, and apparently arent running as small as the other models.

ok, i'm gonna need help with the sizing... i'm a 36 in zara jeans and my cheap monday 28/34's are big on me so I might be a 27 or 26 in CM..... what would my size be in a77's?

A 26 or 27...Jungle Jane...make sure to post pictures from all angles for "reference" :P

Where can I buy April 77 jeans in MONTREAL?

Are they available anywhere in Canada at this point?

I cannot order jeans over the internet.

I need to try them on in person for fit and size.

I really dig these and need to find a pair. ANYWHERE in either Montreal or even Ottawa?

Any help would be appreciated, there's got to be a boutique or retailer out there, somewhere!!!

Thanks!

Where can I buy April 77 jeans in MONTREAL?

Are they available anywhere in Canada at this point?

I cannot order jeans over the internet.

I need to try them on in person for fit and size.

I really dig these and need to find a pair. ANYWHERE in either Montreal or even Ottawa?

Any help would be appreciated, there's got to be a boutique or retailer out there, somewhere!!!

Thanks!

you can get them here in Edmonton, as previously mentioned.. but they are like $230CAD

Yeah... Edmonton's just a liiiiittle bit out of the way.

But if there's shops that carry them in Alberta, I'd be shocked if Montreal didn't at least have one specialty boutique around that didn't stock them.

$230 is a bit pricey, but I think it's a tad cheaper than the additional $200 aaprox. driving down to NYC...

I sent an email to the sales and exporter contacts at the company website, hopefully they're returned with good news.