FS: Raf Simons x Adidas Ozweego 2

goki

sold.

hey sufu. selling one pair of the recently released Adiraf Ozweego 2s, in arguably the best colorway released.

these have been worn once carefully and put back in the box; could pass as new. no wear anywhere. insoles are still brand new. the shoe is insanely durable and very comfortable as a running shoe should be - however I simply have purchased too many shoes lately and have to cut back a little. hopefully these can go to a good home.

the shoe is a size US 11.5 / UK 45, HOWEVER I am a true US 11 and they fit me perfectly. the way that the shoe toebox is shaped allows the shoe to accommodate different foot sizes; in my opinion if you were anywhere from a 10.5 to an 11.5 US you could get away with wearing these comfortably - just note that the silhouette of the shoe is slightly large due to the outsole, but doesn't effect the fit of the shoe. 

comes with original box and tissue paper.

looking for $LONG GONE SORRY!. +4% or gift, I have refs. PM me if you'd like to make an offer, but please no lowballs - would rather just keep them.

kid9.jpg

uf2g.jpg

8xq4.jpg

thanks for looking!

Edited by goki