Levi's 501 'Black Soft RIGID' Jeans 30x30 NEW

khaltire

I'm located in Vancouver, BC. PM me if you need better pics... This is my first time selling on Superfuture, Ive been a lurker for quite some time. Please check my feedback on eBay and other forums. Items for sale:

Refs:

ISS: narcissus1, kehfunho, freecass

NikeSkateboarding.org: jls5en, Liquid Swords, San, mizoner, Xero

NT: yamakazi18, TWELVEAM

eBay: khaltire

These jeans are from a couple years ago I believe, I bought while I was in Japan for about $75 but we werent allowed to try it on in the store, turns out they didn't fit as I expected (not used to 501s). Anyways, they are very nice, and are brand new with tags.

BIN price is $59 shipped with Paypal OBO (to USA and Canada)

261yh47.jpg

261yps4.jpg

Thanks and good luck, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR QUESTIONS, and DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK - NO REFUNDS

To be fair to the seller, as far as I am aware, you CANT buy black raw levis "everywhere" (if at all).

Loads of people on here have asked this very question several times (if Levis do a black raw 501), so it does seem these jeans are unique..

If anyone does see a raw black 501 readily available for sale, please PM me because I would certainly like to pick up a size 36 x 36 if they are only 35 US.

Alright, heres the pictures, dunno if these is good or bad, but in real life its a light grey. They are nice jeans and I wish I could wear them, thats all I know.. and Im letting em go for cheap, this should be pennies for all you denim enthusiasts :D

Its definitely better to have a lighter coloured weft when it comes to desired fading of jeans...especially black jeans which generally take longer to fade than indigo...and for all the people that posted saying that these are easy to come by..theyre definitely not...check the inside of a pair of black 501's at your local department store..ill bet you they weft is black too...which means little or no contrasting with wear....which means they could never look like this no matter how much you wore them:

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_boast/img/200503151633.jpg

...but its possible with these and alot of patience...

...if they were my size id definitely pick them up

Its definitely better to have a lighter coloured weft when it comes to desired fading of jeans...especially black jeans which generally take longer to fade than indigo...and for all the people that posted saying that these are easy to come by..theyre definitely not...check the inside of a pair of black 501's at your local department store..ill bet you they weft is black too...which means little or no contrasting with wear....which means they could never look like this no matter how much you wore them:

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_boast/img/200503151633.jpg

...but its possible with these and alot of patience...

...if they were my size id definitely pick them up

Nah... I have those black 501s...light grey on the inside. Got them at the Army and Navy store for 35 bucks. They did have the ones that were black on the inside as well so im not doubting you at all, dude.

Mr. Spark, I would like you to pick me up a 36x36 in your local A&N if possible. (seriously - if you do see them, drop me a PM)

If these jeans were my size, I'd jump on them in a heart-beat, and if anyone is a 30x30 I really recommend you should, cos these should be a really great way of getting some cheap raw-black denim in a nice fit!!!

Truly can't believe none of the knowledgeable members have not snapped them up yet and started a fading picture-progress report for us all!!!

Wait - you think all good jeans have to be from Japan now? Yawn.....

• 2 years later...
To be fair to the seller, as far as I am aware, you CANT buy black raw levis "everywhere" (if at all).

Loads of people on here have asked this very question several times (if Levis do a black raw 501), so it does seem these jeans are unique..

If anyone does see a raw black 501 readily available for sale, please PM me because I would certainly like to pick up a size 36 x 36 if they are only 35 US.

i just picked them up for 30$ yesterday at a levi's outlet at woodbury commons outlet mall

ha im 2 yers late