Size 11-12 Air Jordan Space Jam 11, Black Cement 3, Black Infrared 6, BAPE and BBC

iliamerk

I have some BBC Billionaire Boys Club and Bape as well as several pairs of sneakers I'm looking to get rid of. Message me make an offer. I'm located in Toronto and prefer meetups. Shipping costs can be split or worked out.

Air Jordan 3 III Black Cements. These are size 11.5, 2011 retro release. Only worn a handful of times. Very slight cracking beginning at the heal on the white portion of painted midsole. Comes with OG everything. Looking for $220 meetup or plus shipping.
16b5.jpg
vd2x.jpg

Air Jordan 6 VI Black Infrared. Size 12, comes with box and inserts. These are the actual infrared Jordan 6s from the 2010 pack, not the varsity red retro. The pack was split, selling black pair, worn a handful of times and kept in pristine condition. Looking for $290 meetup or plus shipping.
ugia.jpg
wtcv.jpg

Third Air Jordans are the 11 XI Space Jams. Size 12, comes with OG everything, as pictured. Worn but kept clean. Sole is yellowed unfortunately, but try finding a non-yellowed pair. December 2009 release. Looking for $270 meetup or plus shipping.

ippx.jpg
2z8f.jpg

All tees come with dustbags as pictured, plus I have original BBC tags for most. Last two shirts are both medium (blue bape camo), (white/red stripe). Looking for $40-$50 for BBC, and $70 for the Bape tee.
thmy.jpg

Last jeans are the famous Billionaire Boys Club Running Dog jeans as worn by Pharrell. These feature a dog on the front and use pink selvage denim. Updated smart cut fit, slimmer than the common baggy version. Size medium, or 31 by 31, but check measurements. Retailed for $300+, selling these for $180 meetup or plus shipping. More photos available, measurements:
waist: 17.5 inch / 45 cm
inseam: 32.5 inch / 82.5 cm
knee: 8.5 inch / 21.5 cm
leg opening : 7.25 inch / 18.5 cm
v5k5.jpg

The two sweaters below are BBC, both medium. The black crewneck is OG season, and has a sleeve embroidery of "Wealth is of the Heart and Mind, not the Pocket." It fits a bit bigger than the navy hoodie, selling for $70 OR BEST OFFER. The hoodie has a white BBC curve logo made up of small dots, and an astronaut head logo on the back. Comes with the original ziplock, selling for SOLD.
yom1.jpg

I also have great quality Bape zip-up sweater. Thick double layer thermal material, in grey, comes with original Bape dustbag. Looking for $150  meetup or plus shipping.
wdd0.jpg

The Dior Homme Infinite Mind jeans are a pair of 17.5 cm slim cut denim in a nice faded blue/grey colour. Size 30. Christian Dior, MII, made in Italy. Originally retailed for $450+, comes with original tag. CD clip on belt loop. SOLD.

Givenchy Pyrex Les Plus Dores MIJ Marcelo Burlon County of Milan Versace MCM Note Retro Margiela Jordan Foamposite Kobe Lebron Louis Vuitton Dior Gucci Canada Goose Beats by Dr. Dre iPhone Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Kanye West Jay-Z Big Sean Balenciaga Arena Nike Air Lebron MIJ

• 2 weeks later...