FS : Alfredo Bannister Shoes

2000dB

I bought these for another member but apparently they won't fit him so I have to get rid of these.

They're a size 44 (which would be a size 10.5-11 if I'm not mistaken). They're still sitting in the box in which they were shipped. These are sold out at the official webstore so get them while you still can.

I'm asking 300 USD shipped anywhere... it might take a few days to ship them though.

Size 44

Color White

Here is the link

http://www.at-scelta.com/description.php?II=5091001002&CD=50xx

Thank you.

Wow, I'm impressed by how professional you are.

If I provided a shopping assistant service for people and idiots either didn't pay after I got their items or if they tried to get an insensitive return, I'd be fucking pissed. I hope this moron doesn't stop you in the future from providing happiness to your fellow SF'ers!

Thanks for the kinds word everyone, but to be honnest I made a mistake myself with my service... long story but I had crazy delays. Anyway, hopefully everything will be fixed really shortly and you can be sure I'll provide a very good service when I'll be in Japan in late September.

BTW, lindt I think parco carries AB, I'm not sure though. They're sold out online though.

And now, someone should buy these very nice shoes :)