Chrome Hearts Trucker Hat Blue

jcohen26

Hey guys,

So a 7 years ago i bought a Chrome Hearts trucker hat at the store down in Las Vegas. I literally never wore it because I never wear hats, i don't even know why i bought it :P . The hat is basically brand new, it was worn once or twice just trying on but i actually never wore it out of my house.

I was bored and was looking at the price of the hat and saw they were going for suprisingly very high brand new (Around $250). It's late right now so I won't be posting pictures of the hat i will be selling till tomorrow or the next day depending on my schedule.

Hat is literally brand new, just no tags of any sort. I'd be willing to let it go for cheap or if anyone has any item to trade i'm up for anything!

Here's a link to what the hat looks like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-Chrome-Hearts-Blue-CH-Cross-Signature-Trucker-Cap-Hat-Rare-/251290866393?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3a821a52d9

It's a beautiful hat, i just never wear hats and completely forgot it has been sitting in the back of my closet! PM if interested! Definitely a good deal if you were looking at one of these.

Edited by jcohen26