FS: Burberry PRORSUM Slim 46 Black Suit SS10

mendel95

On Offer is a great suit from Burberry Prorsum's '10 collection by Christopher Bailey.

It's a beautiful slim cutnear new condition and made of a very supple Wool and Mohair blend, that makes the fabric breath nicely. It's been altered slightly in the legs and sleeves, so check the measurements.

All I can say is that it's a great suit from a great brand that needs a new home. (I'm just a little too small for it, I'd say it's half a size larger than size 44 Dior Homme suits under KVA).

Without further ado, here's the info:

Size: 46 

Composition: 78% Wool / 22% Mohair

Colour: Black

MADE IN ITALY

Condition: Jacket and trouser pockets are still sewn shut, doesn't seem to have been dry-cleaned. It could do with a press after being posted, but that's about it.

MEASUREMENTS

Jacket

Shoulder to Shoulder: 43-44cm

Pit to Pit: 46cm

Bottom of Collar to Hem: 67cm

Sleeve Length: 41.5cm (can be lengthened)

Waist - 43cm

Note - the sleeves were taken up and thus the buttons moved, they are no longer 'functional' but could easily be returned to longer length and functionality by any tailor.

Trousers

Half Waist of Trousers -  40cm

Half Hem of Trousers - 19cm, but slim all through leg

Inseam of Trousers - 79cm

Note - The inseam of the trousers has pretty much no room to let out, I'm 5'9 (177cm) and these fit me pretty well. The Suit will be sent in a generic (not Prorsum) suit bag.

Item is located in Melbourne Australia, and I will ship anywhere. The Price is 620 OBO not including paypal 4% or  shipping, which, depending on where you're located will be around $60.

I apologise for the quality of the Photos, someone misplaced my camera. If you wish for more detailed pics, just send me a PM and I'll do my best to procure some.

img1074fd.th.jpg

img1078gx.th.jpg

img1080wd.th.jpg

img1075ca.th.jpg

Edited by mendel95