FS: BNWT Dry Crate UNI denim sze 36w/34l $75 shipped U.S. or trade

masuerte

I bought these suckers and was pretty impressed by the cut and the quality of the dry denim. I'm so sad they're too friggin big for me (T.T) I really REALLY love this cut of the crate denim, low rise, trouser style front and back pockets. The denim is form-fitting but not super tight around the thigh, knee and calf, loosens to a slight flare below the calf. Also with the pics you can see them slightly come into the knee (taper at the knee?) but then go back out to a straight leg/slight flare.

I did wear them once just to try them on for the cameras and that's when I realized it was too big. Here are some pictures of the ones at my house (doesn't accurately portray the fit because it's DAMN huge:

img1917qr7.jpg

Here are pics from lion's den in the early spring, where if was trying on size 34s (fit better on me) that were too expensive for me to buy:

img0668ds7.jpg

img0673eu5.jpg

img0674km5.jpg

The crates you will get has tags (even that art tag and size number tag crate includes with their stuff). I can be contacted through PM once (and then I'll give you my email)

I hope to ship these monday or saturday at the earliest as I left them at my parents house and I'm in L.A. for the moment. Price is 75 dollars shipped in the states, I'm also interested in a trade for these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...