ALUMINUM IPOD CASES

Bing Bing

Don't know if anyone has seen this, but these are the best ipod cases I have ever seen. They are supposedly coming out within the next couple weeks. I thought most of you would be interested, if not for your ipod but for the sheer design. Here's the thread from ipodloung.com:

http://forums.ipodlounge.com/showthread.php?s=2dad2f739fc87bfd8cebb66215be1704&threadid=74274&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

ps. I don't have any relations to the sale of this product; don't want to catch heat for self promo. icon_smile.gif

these cases are fire. the guy (helixpod) has been in production mode, supposed to be working on a website, patent and all that... the shuffle case is clean... heard through the regular macrumor mill that the Generation 5 iPod is supposed to be powerbook/ti-styled...

wow, those cases ARE incredible. this guy is going to make a small fortune on them. it's amazing how nobody thought about producing something like this by now and the ipod is at the 4th gen already.

I was a target cause I'm a fashion misfit

and the outfit that I'm wearing brothers dissing it