clothes you wear that aren't good looking

juunk

do you people think im kidding? don't get me wrong i like rick owens but a lot of it looks like mall-goth x 90s "urban lifestyle" brands. big sneakers, baggy shorts and sweatpants, tank tops, oversize tees, etc.

I still awkwardly romanticize this whole persona/ aesthetic in my head...

product of my environment I guess

'target audience'

do you people think im kidding? don't get me wrong i like rick owens but a lot of it looks like mall-goth x 90s "urban lifestyle" brands. big sneakers, baggy shorts and sweatpants, tank tops, oversize tees, etc.

yo, I agree with you

obviously I'm not the most popular, especially not with fits (even excluding the piss-takes I've done), but I think if we all stepped back we could see how ridiculous some of this stuff looks--glorifying sweatpants and dunks, for chrissake, mang

that's the shit I put in my PE locker; had to cringe when I put it on because it smelt like gorgonzola.

Edited by acerbicb

you shut up about rick owens because you're babbling nonsense

you shut up about your internet t shirt and don't make excuses

On a side note I was looking through my phone contacts and saw "rick owens" 10 min ago. It was a catholic priest that wanted to give me a ride home from a bar...

huge ocbd shirts (i went through a weird phase of liking these so have tons, i guess the 'trad' look but more extreme).

faded black business socks.

patagonia torrentshell (still wear it on the reg, so great).

yesssssssssss

owlix rocks this shit quite well actually