SUPREME spring 05 rumours

daniel

YO THE NEW LINE IS DOO DOO BROWN B. DONT EVEN COP THAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. MY SOURCES SAY ONE OF THE SHIRTS GOT THE DEAD PRESIDENTS (THE MOVIE, HOW FUCKING CORNY) LOGO BUT IT SAYS 'DEAD PRESIDENT'. THEY SMOKING KRILLZZZZ OVER AT SUPREME. HOW GAY.

ANOTHER SHIRT GOT SOME FAG BEING ARRESTED BY FBI WITH A SUPREME BOX TEE. WHO THE FUCK CARES? ITS UGLY.

FINALLY, THEIR DOING SOME OPTICAL ILLUSION TEE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DROPPED ACID BUT GOT RAPED BY A HERIONE WHORE WEARING A JOCK STRAP.

I SMELL ANOTHER SELL OUT SEASON.

SINCERLY & YOURS TRULY,

THE TRENDOID.

all im saying is trendoid can say whatever he wants if his rumour about the supreme los are true.......regardless....i just always buy supremes stuff..i've been doing it for four or five years...i'm not very trendy looking so i basically just buy the stuff cus what happens with me is...i can go in the store and say all the stuff sucks..but inevitably a few weeks or months later a part of me willstart regretting that i didnt buy it....my only huge problem with supreme is the fact that box caps are basically made for 4 yr old heads nowadays....theyre so fucking small..

Quote:

supreme is dope, always been rocking it as well. its just all the new nt dunk kids that kill it.

--- Original message by ALVIN on Mar 1, 2005 11:41 AM

yeah I hate people grouping me wit those NT dicks. jus coz I wear dunks. I got dunk SBs first back in '01 in Tokyo coz I was sick of AFIs. I'm not a fucking 'sneaker head'. I spend a fuckload more green on clothes than sneakers, I just want a decent pair of sneakers that look okay with what I'm wearing. now sneaker collecting is so mainstream u just get grouped in with those newbie assholes.

Fucking Sneaker Freaker magazine is now sayin that wearing 'overpriced skate clothes from NYC' is a side-hobby thats grown up around sneaker collecting. Get the fuck out. I was wearing supreme before the first SBs hit. Don't speak for everyone reading your magazine, kid.

I put his brains all over the street sos u could see what he was just thinkin

this might sound fantastically lame, but i was putzing around on the computer last night and randomly decided to enter "beanie babies" into an ebay search.....i put it on "highest prices first" and there were all these rare and limited stuffed animals that noone was bidding on. for chrissakes they had the first beanie baby ever made on there and nobody was bidding. i read some item description where this girl was selling some bear that belonged to her deceased mother, she said that her mom bought it for 3 grand when it was new, there was 5 hours left in the auction and it was at 300 bucks....so maybe that'll happen with the dunk/streetwear situation.....maybe 3 or 4 years from now everything won't be ruined by hype and niketalkers and everything....unless of course everybody on superfuture realises they wanna start collecting exclusive stuffed animals....in which case the presidental tortoise i just bought for 5 bucks should be worth thousands....

• 3 weeks later...