FS/FT: Nike Vandals, Kashima AM 97's, Supreme Fitteds

notesee

Okay so I have these items around that I purchased earlier this year but never got the chance to wear and am looking to make some trades for stuff that I could use.

Right now I don't have any pictures but I will try to get some up tonight for you guys.

Nike Tuskegee Pack Vandals Size 10.5 (Never worn) - Looking for $60 shipped, although I'd rather trade for a pair of Vans in size 10. Preferably the surfer ones with the scenery photos on them, but I am open to other trades.

Nike Kashima Air Max 97's Size 10.5 (Never worn) - Looking for $130 shipped, but would rather trade for either a pair of denim worth around the same amount (Size 31 or 32 waist) or a couple pairs of Vans equal to the same amount.

Supreme Fitteds - They are 3 of the NY Bum Caps that were released almost two years ago. I bought them from Rakuten but they are too big would like to trade for adjustable Supreme Box Cap or fitted in my size (7 1/8). I took off the size stickers on these because I had planned to wear them but they were just too big for my taste. I have the sizes 7 3/8, 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. Open to other types of adjustable caps too.

Sorry that I don't have pictures up at the moment but I will get some up as soon as I get back from work tonight. Thanks for reading through all this and send a PM over my way if you're interested.

Okay so I have these items around that I purchased earlier this year but never got the chance to wear and am looking to make some trades for stuff that I could use.

Right now I don't have any pictures but I will try to get some up tonight for you guys.

Nike Tuskegee Pack Vandals Size 10.5 (Never worn) - Looking for $60 shipped, although I'd rather trade for a pair of Vans in size 10. Preferably the surfer ones with the scenery photos on them, but I am open to other trades.

Nike Kashima Air Max 97's Size 10.5 (Never worn) - Looking for $130 shipped, but would rather trade for either a pair of denim worth around the same amount (Size 31 or 32 waist) or a couple pairs of Vans equal to the same amount.

Supreme Fitteds - They are 3 of the NY Bum Caps that were released almost two years ago. I bought them from Rakuten but they are too big would like to trade for adjustable Supreme Box Cap or fitted in my size (7 1/8). I took off the size stickers on these because I had planned to wear them but they were just too big for my taste. I have the sizes 7 3/8, 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. Open to other types of adjustable caps too.

Sorry that I don't have pictures up at the moment but I will get some up as soon as I get back from work tonight. Thanks for reading through all this and send a PM over my way if you're interested.