FS: vintage full count 0105 from japan 手工水洗

feeflo

fullcount-2.jpg

All the other pics are here

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/30-3035-303504/item_detail-0db2-98f221c3a1a487a8ce74446503f8c6e2.jhtml

The link is fast. take a look.

I'm asking for the same price I'm selling them in china, it's about 145 us dollard.

buyer pay the shipping and the insurrance fees, I'm not shipping my other item to usa!

include my studio sd 101and the big e thai fake. haha.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/30-3035-303504/item_detail-0db2-02d3ac6e342518176419a2d9c80c6f79.jhtml

I'm shipping from hongkong or shenzhen, depends of the day of the week.

Let me know if you are interset, my ID is kikidark . 晕!!我真是不懂啊!!怎么回事呢,用我的ID怎么做不了图片连接呢。??

Here is the rakuten link http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/sample-fullcount-0105/

In rakuten, they sell that king of vintage wash for 23 000 yen , it's about 200 usd dollard. and I think mine look's better.

So I do not accept best offer . thank you. 145+shipping , that's all.

SIZE: 31,5W 31L

the shipping to us from chinese city shenzhen is about 30usd, ems with tracking number.

recently I'm in shenzhen but I move back to hongkong on the next saturday. the shipping to us from hk is about 20 usd, with tracking number.

好裤子阿!!别错过这好机会呢!!!手工水洗阿!!

I tought you guys on this forum liked good wash vintage japanese jeans... nevermind... 这是full count的裤子阿!!!晕,这么便宜还没有人想买,算了。。。也就两个人问了便宜。。。没办法。。。

If you're going to list jeans for sale, list them with one account (ie, kikidark). Don't start new user accounts to sell different jeans.

sorry, but If I used an oher ID it's only because I didn't know how to put the pics with mine. Now I know.

And if you guys don't like that kind of jeans,I have no problem with that.

I assume I like the wash in the back

fullcount-2-back.jpg

and I love the mark from the fly button in the denim, and I 'adore' the destroyed pocket.

fullcount-2-pocket-button.jpg

that's my collection, and I love that pair. the colour looks great to me.And full count 0105 is the cut I prefere in japanese jeans..

But they are too big for me now. you can hate them. I'm fine with that...

I know the commom superfuture guys likes "new unwashed raw japanese denim", 47 lvc, 45 cane, studio sd 103, and I must forget the famous eternal 811 that every one hates here in hongkong...

I saw those pants everywhere on the forum...

And I assume that I never have one pair of that stuff, I hate new raw denim.

I never heard about joe mc coy 902 here as well, or the 17 oz real mc coy.... I never heard about the full count 0105, quiete famous model here in hk...

different city... different fashion...

mes amitiés.

Les gouts et les couleurs...

So when it says "vintage," I take it that no one actually wore these to get it to this state, since apparently raw denim is basically only for complete and utter jackasses.

lol. You can take it in the way you want, even if I did say that wearing raw denim guys are "jackasses.

I like to wear second hand jeans, is that a problem of taste? I just tring to says that I LOVE vintage, not neceserally the way to make them in that "state".

And I have no problem with guy whose wearing raw denim, probably it's because I'm too lasy to wash them by myself...and maybe because I don't like to see my one month salary spending on three fucking expensive japanese new jeans...(220 usd for a good pair in hong kong) that's about twice the price than a second hand model.

anyway, I'm not attacking anyone on this forum, lol, dare I ?lol.

I just did not expect than some guys will pm with no reasonable offer, that's all.

Mes amitiés.

lol. You can take it in the way you want, even if I did say that wearing raw denim guys are "jackasses.

I like to wear second hand jeans, is that a problem of taste? I just tring to says that I LOVE vintage, not neceserally the way to make them in that "state".

And I have no problem with guy whose wearing raw denim, probably it's because I'm too lasy to wash them by myself...and maybe because I don't like to see my one month salary spending on three fucking expensive japanese new jeans...(220 usd for a good pair in hong kong) that's about twice the price than a second hand model.

anyway, I'm not attacking anyone on this forum, lol, dare I ?lol.

I just did not expect than some guys will pm with no reasonable offer, that's all.

Mes amitiés.

people pm for no reason at all quite often here, and i doubt there's a reason for their doing it either. don't let it bother you.