superconfessional

You have a vacation planned right? I thought i remember you talking about visiting a few places and asking for thoughts on each place. Those are always nice to break the rut.

I know what you mean though. You're at a pretty static point in your life. Vacations, new hobbies, throwing something weird into your routine every once in awhile (occasional nights out with new friends, finding a league sport, some mid life guys join bands or try their hand at writing). Sucks as i can't relate because even though i've felt ruttish before with a gf (of 3 years), it ain't shit compared to your situation considering i'm probably moving next year and don't know what the hell i'm doing with my life or even if i really want to teach. Exciting and depressing.

Did you ever decide where the vacation was gonna be?

Yea, mid life crisis is kinda what i got out of it. Shit, i have no idea how i'm gonna handle that. Then again, have no clue what/where/who i'll be at 35-40. At least jawns keep you a little young

There are so many sheltered youth group girls, here in florida, you could stay young forever. I shyed away from this one girl because i didn't want to deal with the deflowering crap. More virgins than i thought there would be

I could probably do that at a camp or something like that, but when you're friends with the girl and you know she's gonna get weird, i dunno. I don't have the heart to mess her up like that.

maximilian- That sounds gross dude. Check your self

I could probably do that at a camp or something like that, but when you're friends with the girl and you know she's gonna get weird, i dunno. I don't have the heart to mess her up like that.

maximilian- That sounds gross dude. Check your self

yeah probably. 3 days of car travel/tennis/fucked weather/physical activity has fucked up my immune system. I've been shotgunning Vitamin C like nobody's business.

^btw, watching dexter has amazing healing powers.

I keep meaning to watch Dexter, but I'd have to start at the beginning. Maybe over fall break (read: next weekend) I'll start. Thanks for reminding me kunky.

What's dexter? (0)

also SUP LAB- Just sold my UF vs. LSU ticket for $115. Make dat money. I hope uf loses hard too. The air is always sweeter in gainesville when they do.

I am drowning in fluids, which consequently, are leaking from my face...

inaya, I can relate to that post a couple pages back.

what, this?

28wpl45.jpg

eta - hope you feel better. i've been dying of this cold/flu all week x_x

^best show ever. on showtime.

Damn. I don't have hbo/showtime. I might try downloading some stuff. Could use a good tv series. My attention span has been miserable lately and i haven't been able to watch movies i've wanted to so tv should work.

I am drowning in fluids, which consequently, are leaking from my face...

Me too. Everyone but me has had this cold, so I knew it was coming. Unfortunately this came right as I was planning on cramming for a test in my invertebrate zoology class. Luckily, my roomie just got season 1 of Dexter a few days ago.

Damn. I don't have hbo/showtime. I might try downloading some stuff. Could use a good tv series. My attention span has been miserable lately and i haven't been able to watch movies i've wanted to so tv should work.

http://ninjavideo.net/cat/42

get your stream on

shit is mad addictive

be warned

Me too. Everyone but me has had this cold, so I knew it was coming. Unfortunately this came right as I was planning on cramming for a test in my invertebrate zoology class. Luckily, my roomie just got season 1 of Dexter a few days ago.

I was sick when I got to school, but I thought I had gotten over whatever it was, but since I've been here, I just feel as if my nose/sinus' are a constant mess and just leaking at all moments of the day. Fucking sucks. Vitamin C must not work for me anymore...

what, this?

eta - hope you feel better. i've been dying of this cold/flu all week x_x

hahaha... something like that.

<3

feel better.

lame. That site isn't working :( I just use surfthechannel for everything anyways.

I should watch dexter sometime. But Weeds is too addicting, so I better finish that off first. Showtime <3

im using it right now to watch gossip girl

click the thing under the video

"Click here to launch the NinjaVideo Helper Beta 0.2.4"

I've told myself I'm going to really try and step up on my school work and midterm prep etc.. but when it comes down to it, I can't seem to read more than 20 minutes at a time without getting anxious or losing focus.

When its really imminent you probably would be able to do it already. Always happens to me.

please just reply with something good. it can be anything. ANYTHING. just fucking anything. i am so full of hate right now. i wish somebody can figure out what the fuck is wrong with this brain of mine. please, i just need a reason for why i'm such a fucking lunatic.