superconfessional

Guest Mayhem

i deleted a shitload of posts because they were all stupid, but it didn't really help because the new ones really aren't making me sound any smarter.

Guest Mayhem

probably when i start living in a cave and writing a manifesto on me living in a cave because i took to heart of what an online forum of fashion addicts said about me.

if i can get irish guys to be interested in me, i'm sure you could get her to like you

are irish guys that hard to get?

plus, she's like a goddess.

at least in my eyes.

apparently everyone else thinks shes emo/weird/whiney/not that pretty

I guess weird for some people is "white guy who works at payless and listens to Bloc Party." Sounds like one crazy motherfucker.

Sounds like you've got weird taste in women, though, and I'm down with that. I always get shit for liking the unusual looking ones, as well.

Sounds like you've got weird taste in women, though, and I'm down with that. I always get shit for liking the unusual looking ones, as well.

did you like molly ringwald in the Breakfast club, or the girl with the bag full of shit?

did you like molly ringwald in the Breakfast club, or the girl with the bag full of shit?

I mostly just hated that movie. I think a better word than "weird" would be "shitty." "Weird" implies too much that I have some sort of singular taste or unusual notion of beauty in women when it's really nothing of the sort.

after a string of bad luck, i decided to quit dating for a while, but i'd probably break this rule pretty fast if the guy i messed things up with earlier this year wanted to try again. he's moving home (tokyo) the same time that i'm coming back here and we've talked about hanging out then but i'm afraid i missed my chance and we're going to end up being just friends forever.

also, i just spent ¥72000 at frapbois.

I guess weird for some people is "white guy who works at payless and listens to Bloc Party." Sounds like one crazy motherfucker.

shit servo, you really memorize all my posts. I'm not really white. I'm sorta spanish/salvadorean/german/dutch/indonesian/a dab of chinese and probably some jewish. she used to think i was a filipino.

shes not really unusual looking. just people in this shitty place aren't used to girls who don't dress in A&F or TNA.