superconfessional

^^get a peel on your ass, I just got one and now my ass cheeks are super smooth, chicks dig that...

haha, that cheered me up a little. :D

But yeah, I know she knows I heard that noise in the background. If anything, she should be expecting me to confront her about that.

A lot of times, when I wake up I think I smell bad. And then I'll ask someone around me if I smell bad and they'll say no. But I think that they're not saying that I smell bad and are just trying to be nice.

un, don't kill yourself.

Yeah, I don't think I'm to the point where I'd do self-multilation or attempt to kill myself...it's just that I find myself thinking that I should just end my life sometimes. I try to keep a positive mind about things though, I was talking with a friend one time and he started telling about how he admired my positive outlook on life despite the shit I've told him about situations I go through.

I was talking to Sidney and Sanda on the train making fun of some random guy's wagon (red wagon,like you had when you were 5) and he heard me...I look over later and he was saying something. I could make out "you're lucky..."

He definitely looked capable of stabbing and/or kicking the shit out of me.

I just smiled at him in a "please-dont-kill-me"ish manner.

ediiiit: Un, DONT KILL YOURSELF!

but if you just decide to do it anyway...put on a nice outfit, put your camera on autotimer and hang yourself real quick.

wouldn't that be a cool waywt?

I was talking to Sidney and Sanda on the train making fun of some random guy's wagon (red wagon,like you had when you were 5) and he heard me...I look over later and he was saying something. I could make out "you're lucky..."

but if you just decide to do it anyway...put on a nice outfit, put your camera on autotimer and hang yourself real quick.

hard to upload/post when you're already dead though

Yeah, I don't think I'm to the point where I'd do self-multilation or attempt to kill myself...it's just that I find myself thinking that I should just end my life sometimes. I try to keep a positive mind about things though, I was talking with a friend one time and he started telling about how he admired my positive outlook on life despite the shit I've told him about situations I go through.

prozac.jpg

10char

lol @ the bolded

prozac.jpg

10char

Ha.

Where does un live? Someone can volunteer and be his suicide-sitter

I stay in Missouri City, it's right outside of Houston.

un- if you're depressed, the circus should be the last place in the world you should go. Are you courting this girl? What gives? You wanna have babies with this chick or just think she's cute? Unless she's absolutely the one, you can't let a woman bring you down, but I do understand it does happen to the best of 'em. Maybe you need a change in scenery. That what I usually do when I get depressed. I change my wardrobe, dwelling city, name, social sec. number, etc., and its worked out quite well for me thus far. Just remember, any day above ground is better than below.

un- if you're depressed, the circus should be the last place in the world you should go. Are you courting this girl? What gives? You wanna have babies with this chick or just think she's cute? Unless she's absolutely the one, you can't let a woman bring you down, but I do understand it does happen to the best of 'em. Maybe you need a change in scenery. That what I usually do when I get depressed. I change my wardrobe, dwelling city, name, social sec. number, etc., and its worked out quite well for me thus far. Just remember, any day above ground is better than below.

Ah hell nah, she's not the reason why I'd want to off myself lol (maybe a a small part of the reason). I guess you could say I'm courting her (definitely don't wanna' have kids at this point in my life), but she's going back to Austin in August for school, so it's not like I have high hopes or anything to come out of the situation. And I'm going to Florida/Disneyworld in August, I usually go to the Bahamas to visit family, but I've never been to Disneyworld so yeah.

I confess I have a weird need to take photos of people that I meet/hang around with if I like them. It goes beyond proof, I just have a huge feeling I need to capture them..it's like I'm collecting them actually...it's fun.

pokemon snap

I loved that game. Also, in MGS:2 and 3 I haaaaad to get good shots of all the characters. Especially the bosses, that's fun.

un-

When I was in high school my best friend impregnated his girl friend and freaked out a bit. One night he drank a bottle of brandy and slit his wrists. I found him and was able to get him help before he bled out. That totally changed our relationship and we pretty much hated each other after that. He was determined and one day walked into the mountains (I grew up in rural Montana) and never walked out.

I'm not going to get all sappy and tell you, you have lots to live for. You may, or may not have much to live for. All I can say is be courteous to those that care about you and don't let them find your body.

I'm 99.99999% sure that my friend walking into the mountains and sucked on a shotgun and his body was disposed of by nature. But every once in a while I think about turning a corner and running into him. I don't know, and I don't really want to know, sometimes that helps.

I confess I have a weird need to take photos of people that I meet/hang around with if I like them. It goes beyond proof, I just have a huge feeling I need to capture them..it's like I'm collecting them actually...it's fun.

haha, me too. i tell them it's for a "portrait project"...

un-

When I was in high school my best friend impregnated his girl friend and freaked out a bit. One night he drank a bottle of brandy and slit his wrists. I found him and was able to get him help before he bled out. That totally changed our relationship and we pretty much hated each other after that. He was determined and one day walked into the mountains (I grew up in rural Montana) and never walked out.

I'm not going to get all sappy and tell you, you have lots to live for. You may, or may not have much to live for. All I can say is be courteous to those that care about you and don't let them find your body.

I'm 99.99999% sure that my friend walking into the mountains and sucked on a shotgun and his body was disposed of by nature. But every once in a while I think about turning a corner and running into him. I don't know, and I don't really want to know, sometimes that helps.

Damn...so he hated you because you got him help before he killed himself? That shit is ill...and wtf @ the last part about him going into the mountains. At least you went about it much better than some other people though.

i'm totally hung up on a girl right now, so even though i proclaimed i was straight edge a while back, i drank a bit to try to forget.

does that make me a bad person?

No it doesn't. Many people have done much worse things than that. You made a mistake, sometimes we fall into temptation.

Guest scruf

i've been in a year rut. this year it seems as though everything has gone down hill for me. the only reason why im holding on is becasue i know i have a bright future ahead of me when i graduate and head off to FIT in NYC. sounds like high school drama but its i guess the opposite. i go in and out of school everyday and its boring as fuck. i've alienated myself because i honestly find no point in making friends in houston because i'll be going to NYC soon and plus most people in houston have horrible fashion sense. i prey that buddha will abra cadabra a H&M store down here soon.

as senior year approaches do you think i should make an effort to make friends?

i've been in a year rut. this year it seems as though everything has gone down hill for me. the only reason why im holding on is becasue i know i have a bright future ahead of me when i graduate and head off to FIT in NYC. sounds like high school drama but its i guess the opposite. i go in and out of school everyday and its boring as fuck. i've alienated myself because i honestly find no point in making friends in houston because i'll be going to NYC soon and plus most people in houston have horrible fashion sense. i prey that buddha will abra cadabra a H&M store down here soon.

Fuck 'em. If friendship is to your convenience, of course you should make some effort. At the end of the day, hustlin' to do your shit means you've got to maximize your friendships and relationships--make them important and fruitful.

Congrats on FIT by the way. Watch out for the sophomore slump... and the junior slump... and the senior slump... (maybe grad school slump)... then life slump...

co-sign the bolded.

kids, kids, kids....i hope you don't pick your friends based on their fashion sense. You're gonna have some horrible relationships. There can only be so many self obsessed self absorbed people within one group of friends.

I wasn't saying that I pick friends based on their fashion sense- I agreed with him on his opinion of how people in Houston dress.

And honestly, all my friends have changed their style of dress since I started hanging out with them. I'm still by far the most obsessed and only one really 'into fashion' but still ...and fuck it if they look stupid you look better.

Guest scruf
kids, kids, kids....i hope you don't pick your friends based on their fashion sense. You're gonna have some horrible relationships. There can only be so many self obsessed self absorbed people within one group of friends.

its not that i make friends for how they look. i mean most my friends are wearing Rock and Republic jeans with Affliction and Abercrombie. its just hard to connect with people when you have a passion for fashion and they dont understand that passion. its like talking apples when they understand oranges.

ohh and sidneylo i havent got into FIT yet. i have to graduate high school. then my aunt Chloe Dao from project runway said she would mentor me for about a year then i was going to New York. i hear its a all or nothing city and i want to make sure i end up with it all then leave with nothing. but thanks for the support.

Jazzy Jeff and skillz. In charlotte we don't get too many good bands, thats why it took forever for me. I mean alot of mainstreem artist come through here often, but thats alot of money, and I don't feel that stuff much anyway. I was zoned out, I thought Id suck like a wallflower or some shit, but you quickly learn that you don't give a fuck when you are fucked up

August 5 it's gonna me pete rock and little brother :)

Jazzy Jeff and skillz. In charlotte we don't get too many good bands, thats why it took forever for me. I mean alot of mainstreem artist come through here often, but thats alot of money, and I don't feel that stuff much anyway. I was zoned out, I thought Id suck like a wallflower or some shit, but you quickly learn that you don't give a fuck when you are fucked up

August 5 it's gonna me pete rock and little brother :)

Dude...Rock the Bells is coming to Charlotte! I might have to go see Immortal just for the hell of it.